Path of the Bubble Gum

Nat's POV
"Uh. What?" Tony asked siting up straight.

"What are your thoughts on him?" Fury asked.

"I don't know. It's not like we've met the guy." Tony answered.

"Do you have a job for us or not?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"I want you three to track him down."

"Why?" Clint asked.

"He has caught the eye of SHILD and—"

"Well I hope he caught the good one." Clint joked, leaning back in his chair. Fury shot him a glare and he sat straight again.

"As I was saying," Fury continued as Tony and I snickered, "he has potential. I want you three to track him down- make sure he's on our side and maybe recruit him."

"And if he doesn't want to join?" I asked, standing straight.

"You know the drill, Radmanoff. We can't have a random vigilante on the streets. If he doesn't accept, which is highly unlikely, then it's up to you to bring him in. We will get the rest evolved only if necessary."

We all looked at each other, before nodding.

Tony's POV
After a way too long discussion of what we know about Spider-Man, which wasn't much accept that he frequented Queens most often but could also be spotted in other parts of the city, even near the tower at times.

My job was to alert Nat and Clint when he was spotted so they could try and talk to him.

After the Angry Pirate Dude left Nat shoved me up against the wall.

"Woah! What did I do now?" I asked holding my hands up.

"Clint's adding you to the group chat and there's nothing I can do to stop him, unfortunately, so I'm warning you. Don't tell the kid who you are." She said before dropping me and walking off.

What group chat? We already had a group chat? And I was apart of it? Was this what caused the shift in behavior?

(I am Tom. The Time Skip. Now you know my secret identity! Shh!)

Peter POV
I wasn't expecting to get a text in class. But I already knew what the teacher was teaching so I answered it.

***

???
What is this? We already have a chat?

(Kim Possibly renamed the chat to This is an Awful Idea)

(Merida renamed the chat What are You Talking About?)

Peter
Who is Mr. Question Mark?

???
Are you the one bird brain and Nat have been texting?

Peter
Lol do you mean Merida.

???
You named him Merida??

Kid, I like you.

Peter
Uh oh. Podo alert.

MISS NAT!!!

Kim Possibly
Yes cinnamon roll?