Effortlessly

"Ah! Its killed me! Its killed me!"

harrys pov

y/n and I sat there for a while, we talked about everything from our favroite muggle songs to our deepest desires.

 Its like we have been bestfriends our entire lives yet we've only known each other 2 days. 

I showed her all over the castle. We may have switched around some of snapes potions after I told y/n how awful he was. 

Peeves decided tonight was the night to wander the halls singing so we had to hide from him multiple times.

Our adventure ended eating bagels in the kitchen at about 3am. Tonight was easily one of the best nights of my life.

We said goodnight and I started to head up to my dorm. I quietly slipped in trying not to wake anyone but I was unsuccessful seeing as Ron shot up immediately. 

"Where were you its 3:30 in the morning" he questioned as he got out of bed to sit by the window where there was more light. 

"I was with y/n"

Though it was dark I saw a smirk grow on his face, to which I threw a pillow at him for.

"Not like that you daft dimbo". Ron threw the pillow back at me. "But you did want it to be like that?" he questioned as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

I rolled my eyes and turned around to grab some pajamas. 

"Your not denying it!" He whisper shouted. "Honestly Ronald we're 13 and have only know each other 2 days." I said as I climed into my bed "Youre overthinking it we were just hanging out."

He sighed. "Whatever but Im watching you two" He said while pointing his finger at me. I rolled my eyes again before drifting off to sleep. 

~

y/n pov

I was rudley awoken to Hermione shaking me. "y/n! y/n! y/n! wake up!"

"Ok, ok, Im up calm down" I muttered as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. She sat across from me and just stared like she was waiting for me to say something. 

"What?" I asked rather annoyed. "Where were you last night?" she interogated. 

"Oh Harry and I were just wandering around and talking".

"Why so late at night?" 

"I dont know, why are you interegating me?"

"Im not, I was just curious"

"Okay" I breathed and got up to go get dressed. As I walked out I could feel her eyes on me but I decided not to stress over it. 

By the time I had finished getting ready, Hermione had left without me so I made my way down to the common room alone.