Chapter 2: Welcome Aboard!

Sorry I didn't update sooner guys! I was gonna wait to release this chapter when the cover art was done but I had a lot going on this week. Well here's the second chapter I hope you enjoy!!! (Update: the cover art is done)

You both get out of the car when you arrive at Freddy's. You grab Mike's hand and run through the door, exited for your first day. You bump into a tall young man with black hair, blue eyes and black glasses wearing a neat black tie and a white button down tucked into his black slacks.

"Exited are we?" He says with a smile.

"Oh, s-sorry Mr.?" You trail off trying to remember his name.

"Cawthon." He says, "Scott Cawthon but you can call me Scott!"

"Alrighty Scott!" You say.

Scott looks at Mike.

"Mike! You can start working in the office while I show Linsey around and introduce her to everyone!" Scott says as he wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"Yes sir." Mike says as he gives you a warm smile and walks to the office. You give him a little wave as you follow Scott.

"Here I'm the main manager at Freddy's but I'm well known for taking calls and leaving instructions for the employees. So at times the employees or the children call me phone guy." He says and looks back at you with a warm smile.

"That's cute!" You say after you giggle.

You both walk into a room that says lounge on the door. You see two interesting people when you walk in.

"Linsey" Scott says.

"This is Fritz Smith, he's our other day guard here at Freddy's but he's mostly on kitchen duty." 

Scott points to a chubby guy who's a little smaller than you with orange hair, freckles and dark red glasses. His uniform almost identical to Scott's but with a black bow tie instead of a neck tie.

"Hi!" Fritz says with a grin.

You wave to him with a smile.

"And this" Scott says.

"Is our new night guard in training, Jeremy Fritzgerald!" 

Scott points to a small teenage boy wearing a regular guard uniform like Mike's. He has pale skin and light brown hair that curls at the end.

"H-Hello" Jeremy says.

"Hi!" You reply back.

"There are two others but I don't know where they ar-" 

Scott gets cut off by the door swinging open. The door hits Fritz knocking him over.

"Scott! I can't find William!" The twitchy stranger said.

"Henry! Was that necessary to knock Fritz over!?" Scott said with frustration in his voice.

"Everything is necessary sir." The stranger said.

Scott face palms,

"Anyhoo, this is our electrician Henry Emily, but he does have experience in mechanics." 

Scott points to a small twitchy man with light brown hair, a pink button down and black slacks with a crazed look in his eyes. 

"Nice to meet you babe." Henry says with a sly smile.

You smile at him uncomfortably.

"My brother's around here somewhere, probably lurking in the shadows." Scott jokes.

"Well I'll leave you guys to it!" Scott says as he leaves and shuts the door behind him.

Fritz gets up

"Yeah, if you think Henry's bad wait until you meet William!" Fritz says.

"Who's William?" You ask.

"Williams the one who killed the-" 

Fritz gets cut off by Henry's hand covering his mouth.

"The mice" Henry says. "William loves killing mice."

"O-Oh" You reply as you awkwardly walk out of the room to go find your brother.

I can't wait for you guys to see chapter three!!!