Broom cupboards(ch.15)

As you walk down some corridors, you both are trying to be as quiet as you can. Sirius still had hold of your hand, not letting go. You liked how you felt when you with him, you had fun and actually enjoyed yourself. He made you feel safe.

All of a sudden Sirius dragged you into a broom cupboard. His hands were on your back and yours were against his chest- not leaving much room between you both.

"What the fuck are you d-" you were interrupted as he pressed a finger against your lips.

"shush" he whispered strictly"I saw Filch coming round the corner"

You lowered his hand from your mouth.

"And you couldn't just tell me that? You had to drag me in here and 'shush' me?" you whispered sarcastically.

"Yes, yes i did" he whispered back in a similar tone, smirking- at the same time also biting his lip. You rolled your eyes.

"Well i'm pretty sure he'll be gone now" you said looking at the door.

"I think we should just wait another few minutes" he said lowly, eyes glimmering with lust.

"And why exactly should we do that?" you asked innocently, slowly moving your hands from his chest to around the back of his neck, twirling his hair with your fingers- a small smirk on your face. He gulped, you started moving your face closer to his.

"Wouldn't wanna get caught now would we ?" he said moving his hands around your waist

"Hm, you see as much as i'd love to stay in here with you, it's already twelve o'clock." You whispered into his ear,- just before the clock chimed midnight. He looked at you confused as to how you knew the clock would chime at that time. You removed your hands from his hair and grabbed his hand pulling him out the room discreetly- checking to make sure no one was there before walking along side him down a corridor.

When you looked at him he had a smile on his face and his cheeks were lightly flushed.He's probably just warm, it was quite warm in there- you thought. Sirius had his arm around your shoulder, grinning because you didn't move away from him. He walked you to the Slytherin common room entrance, letting go of you. He leaned against the wall, whilst moving a piece of hair from your face and tucking it behind you ear.

"Tonight was fun, we should hang out more often" he whispered whilst smirking.

"Yeah, we should." you agreed, a smile playing at your lips.

"Well i wish you goodnight" he said grabbing your hand and kissing it gently" Try to not dream of me too much, will you eh?" he said smirking with a wink. Reluctantly making his way back to the Gryffindor common room. The first time he actually acts like a gentlemen you chuckled to yourself before too heading inside.