Chapter 12

*I skipped the turning point I didn't know where she would fit, so this starts on the episode Elena and Damon go to Georgia.*

MADISON POV
So Damon didn't leave, instead he's staying to find another way to bring back Amelia.

Dammy said he knew someone who could help, so we're going on a road trip. Jenna said it was ok for me to go.

Anyways Elena had a car wreck so Damon brought her with us.

"Morning." Dammy said once Lena woke up "where are we?" She asked "Georgia." Dames and I said.

She looked back at me "Madison?! What? No. No we're not, especially with my little sister, seriously Damon where are we." Lena said.

"Seriously were in Georgia. How ya feeling? There's no broken bones I checked." Dames said "I'm bored." I complained and he handed me his phone, which I smiled at.

"My car. There was a man, I hit a man and the. He got up who was that?" She asked, I stopped listening and put in some earphones and listened to music.

The car stopped and Dammy and Lena got out, when they got back in I decided to ask Damon my question.

"Dammy?" I called "yes, munchkin?" He looked back at me "what's a stripper?" I asked "Damon!" Elena yelled at him.

"A very good dancer, like Elena." He smirked "you're a stripper?" I asked her and she looked mad.

"No." She said, I looked over at Damon "Can I be a stripper?" I asked wanting to dance. He looked at me quickly.

"Do you want to be like Elena?" He asked and I looked at her "Not really she's boring." I said and he nodded "See no stripping." Damon started driving... maybe Elena can be on one of those dancing shows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let's go, Mads." Dames said and I got out and gave him back his phone. We were at a bar, I don't think I'm even allowed to be in here.

When we walked in a woman came and kissed Damon, it was disgusting.

"Here you go, sweetie." The woman Bree gave me an ice cream sundae "it's 10 A.M." Elena said

"Leave her alone, we eat ice cream whenever." Damon said and we fist bumped, Lena rolled her eyes.

"So how'd he rope you in?" Bree asked "I'm not- actually I'm dating his brother." Lena said "honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped either way enjoy the ride." Bree said I tilted my head,. What does that mean?

"Plus I think this one, has him roped in Anyways." She smiled at me and I smiled back "how to you know, Dammy?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Never mind...he's whipped, anyways I met him at college." She laughed "you went to college?" Lena asked him.

"I've been on a college campus, yes." Damon said drinking his drink, that I'm too young to have.

"About 20 years ago, I met this beautiful man and then I fell in love. Then he told me about his little secret made me love him anymore." She said

"Ooh, what secret?" I asked "you already know, I'm a vampire." He said and I nodded oh "I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to shake with somebody." She said

"She's a witch." Dames whispered and laughed "I wish I was a witch." I whispered "you have your cool powers." Dammy whispered to me and I laughed.

"But mostly he's just a walk away, Joe. So what is it that you want?" She asked.

Elena went out to make a call...I stayed with dames and Bree.

"There's gotta be another way." He said "after all these years it's still only, Amelia? How do you even know she's still alive." Bree said