16.

The rest of their day was spend scrolling through TikTok and other socials, watching Netflix, and sleeping periodically.

Sean: "I think it's about time I head home kayc"

She hugged him tighter to keep him from moving.

Kaycee: "no Sean...stay"

Sean: "I have choreo to get done for our next class and my parents are gonna think you kidnapped me."

Kaycee: "and so what if I did?"

He chuckled at her clingy behavior

Sean: "I'd love it, now let go"

She reluctantly let go and let him get out of bed.

He turned around to hug her, but she was laying on her back with her arms crossed at her chest, staring straight up to the ceiling.

Sean: "kaycee..."

She didn't say anything, just continued staring.

Sean: "I've been here all day princess"

Kaycee just shrugged her shoulders like it didn't matter, not letting her gaze falter from the fan above her.

Sean: "are you actually gonna be mad at me?"

She let a small smile creep to her lips at how much he cared and she looked at him.

Kaycee: "no, but I don't want you to go"

Sean: "I want to be here with you too, but we're gonna need time to do our own thing every once in awhile okay?"

Kaycee: "okay..."

Sean: "I'll be back in the morning, breakfast at 10, I'll pick you up at 9:30"

Kaycee: "taking charge I see?"

Sean: "mhm"

Kaycee: "hot"

He giggled and leaned over the bed pressing a lingering kiss on her forehead and enveloping her in a hug.

Sean: "don't miss me too much"

Kaycee: "text me when you get home safe"

Sean: "always"

She watched him walk out her bedroom door and she couldn't get the smile off of her face.

He really was everything she wanted for the rest of her life and she hoped it never changed.

After another hour of lounging out in bed, she decided to get up and get dressed for the day.

Some improv would've hurt, especially since she didn't have much else to do.

After getting herself dressed and ready, she headed downstairs and to her unoccupied garage to start dancing but, a Group FaceTime call rang out,

She was confused,

Bailey, Julian, and Josh were just questioning Sean about him and kaycee. Yet they're FaceTiming them?

She answered, although hesitant, faced with her three best friends, and Sean...

Josh: "kayc!! see I told you she'd answer!"

Kaycee giggled and left her smile at the camera, still wondering what this was about.

Bailey: "just called to basically say that I'm sorry for accusing you guys of stuff...I was just hurt"

Sean: "it's fine Bai, you had every right to be hurt. It's my fault, and I'm sorry. Hopefully we can all just move on in time."

Kaycee took a sigh of relief. Sean did all the work for her, so explanation needed. Sweet.

Julian: "oh, and massive banger at my house tonight guys, 9:00. Really hoping you'll come!"

Kaycee: "well I'm not much of a party pers-"

Sean: "we'll be there Jules"

Sean winked at kaycee through the phone, and she sighed. Why in the world was she really gonna go through with this.

Julian: "sweet, see you all soon"

The call finished, and not only 2 seconds later was Sean FaceTiming her separately.

Kaycee: "yes?"

Sean: "damn, nice to see you too"

Kaycee: "oh my god, you just left my house you ham"

Sean: "I know but, I miss you"

Kaycee's heart softened because she knew how much he actually meant it.

Kaycee: "I miss you too Sean, but you'll see me sooner than you planned. You signed me up for a party I don't even wanna go to. Remember?"

Sean: "stop, I'll be right by your side, it'll be fun, trust me"

Kaycee: "trusting"

Sean giggled at her silliness and smiled just admiring her through the screen.

Kaycee: "take a picture it lasts longer"

Sean: "I've got plenty, believe me"

She felt the heat rise to her cheeks knowing all the times Sean took pictures of her for fun.

Sean: "I'll be there to pick you up at 8:30"

Kaycee: "mkay, what should I wear?"

Sean: "nothing"

Kaycee: "oh my lord, seriously, I actually need help"

Sean: "maybe some black jeans, a crop top, and that red and black flannel you've got?"

Kaycee: "yes, with docs, and a beanie?!"

Sean: "sounds absolutely perfect, can't wait to see it in person"

Kaycee: "what a melt, I'll see you soon"

Sean: "yes princess you will"

She smiled as he hung up, god it was gonna be so hard to keep herself contained at this party. Wanting to be all over him was normal, but now that she was allowed, it was gonna be harder to hold back.

But knowing that Bailey would be there would most likely contain her, even though Sean didn't want that.

Kaycee wanted nothing to do with keeping them a secret, but she knew it was definitely the best option for now, and that's why she went along with it.

In the end, she had him. And that's all she wanted.

She decided on straight curls, and not her normal sporadic ones, so she took the time to straighten her hair before also curling it with a wand.

Before she knew it, the door bell was ringing and she was taking one last look at herself before running downstairs to let him in.

He looked her up and down while biting his lip and she rolled her eyes.

Kaycee: "hey"

Sean: "hey"

Kaycee: "gonna look at my face or?"

He was staring at her from head to toe.

Sean: "I'm getting there, gotta take it all in"

She giggled and launched herself into his arms as he gripped her in the hug and lifted her effortlessly off the ground.

Sean: "you ready for this party beautiful?"

Kaycee: "not looking forward to it, but I know you'll be there so I don't mind going"

Sean: "and I won't leave you, I know it makes you anxious"

Kaycee: "no you can go hang with the guys and stuff, just don't leave the house without me...or telling me at least"

Sean: "I promise I won't. Now come on, julians expecting us"

She grabbed his hand and followed him out the door and into the car.