chapter 2

We then went to a cafeteria like place in her mansion I saw a lot of adventurers there they say me and started to watch us and started to whisper a bunch but I couldn't make it out so she then told me.

Loki: ok now go sit down I'll order us something.

I did as she asked and sat down in a corner as I heard a few people near by say.

Loki familia member: think that's her boy toy or something.

Loki familia member 2: naw she's to into girl's then to be with some kid.

Just then Loki put a plate pancakes in front of me with a bunch of strawberries and syrup.

Bell: thank you miss Loki!

Loki:(oh zeus help me he's to cute for his own good) ok bell.

I looked at her with a mouth full of pancakes to her I currently look like a chipmunk.

Loki:*chuckles* bell after you get done eating I want you to try to look at your stats and if you can the I want you to write what you see in this piece of paper here ok.

Bell:*gulps* ok.

Loki: ok then.

Small time skip.

After I got done all I had to do was think about them and I saw them I then started to write them on the paper I then showed miss Loki.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Familia: Loki.

HP: 100/100 (Regen 10 per minute)

Stamina: 100/100 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 350/350 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 0

Points: 0.

Money: $0.

I then handed the paper to miss Loki as she looked at it she asked.

Loki: hmmmm do you not see any letters by the number of your stats.

Bell: nope.

Loki: interesting.

She wrote that down as well and said.

Loki: so your half werewolf huh.

Bell: oh no not half I'm only 20% werewolf but I guess it still shows on my stats.

Loki: got any abilities from being part werewolf then.

Bell: well I got a slightly better sense of hearing then most humans my smell is a lot better I can tell if someiis cooked long enough from just a whiff and let me think I usually get more aggressive I guess the word would be at night I never really stay out if the moon is full cause I don't know if I can control myself.

Loki: understandable there's another werewolf in the familia I think I might get him to help you.

Bell: ok thanks.