𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❥

AMOUR
CHAPTER SIX ━━  the blonde in blue uniform

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER SIX ━━  the blonde in blue uniform

━━━━━━━━━━

MANY STUDENTS GATHERED AROUND THE ENTRANCE HALL. All milled around a large sign that had been erected at the foot of the marble staircase. "Why can't they just move out of the way?" Lyra groaned, trying to get past the students.

     "Exactly, they've read it, why are they still waiting?" complained Ginny, seemingly as annoyed.

When the two saw Harry, Ron and Hermione, they immediately approached them. Ron was very tall so he could read it for them.

He was already standing on his toes and read: TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early —

"Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have time to poison us all!" said Harry.

     "I have Arithmancy, not bad one to miss." Luckily for her, she didn't have Defence since Professor Moody really liked to rub it in that she was a Malfoy. Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast.

"Only a week away!" said a Hufflepuff, who was emerging from the crowd. "I wonder if Cedric knows? Think I'll go and tell him. . ." he hurried off.

     "Cedric?" repeated Ron and Lyra simultaneously.

"Diggory," Harry informed, "He must be entering the tournament."

Lyra scoffed. "Please."

"That idiot, Hogwarts champion?" Ron quizzed, as they pushed their way through the chattering crowd toward the staircase.

    "He's not an idiot. You guys just don't like him because he beat Gryffindor at Quidditch. I've heard he's a really good student — and he's a prefect." Hermione spoke knowledgeably.

Ginny seemed to agreeing with what she was saying. "You two only like him because he's handsome," said Ron scathingly.

     "Excuse me, I don't like people just because they're handsome!"

Ron gave a loud false cough, which sounded oddly like, "Lockhart!" and Lyra coughed a name that Ginny previously told her to be quiet about.

    They entered the great hall for dinner. Hermione had explained to Lyra about her house elf rights organisation S.P.E.W, which Lyra didn't think was necessary.  "Hermione, I really appreciate your. . .dedication to help house elves, but I don't think they want to be payed."