Family - Mick Schumacher

This one is requested by willowsmit. It's a little bit short, but I hope you like it.

You were walking around the town. You were currently in Scarperia e San Piero, Italy, where your boyfriend, Mick Schumacher, had another race. Today they were busy practising, so you decided to walk around the town.

Suddenly, you hear someone yell your name. 'Y/N!'

You turn around and see Gina-Marie, your boyfriend's sister, running over to you. 'Gina, hey!' you said.

'I thought you would be at the circuit today,' Gina-Marie said when she hugged you.

'No, I thought I'd leave the boys up to it and take a stroll around town,' you answered.

'Yeah, same! Do you mind grabbing a coffee together? I haven't seen you in a while.'

'Sure!'

You and Gina-Marie made your way to a restaurant, where you sat down with a cup of tea since you weren't really a coffee type.

'So, how are things between you and my brother?' Gina-Marie asked.

You smiled. 'Good. It has been fun going on the road with him.'

'I know you'll get to see a lot of cool places.'

You nodded. 'How are you?'

'Good, really good.'

You both drank your drinks and talked until it was almost time to head back to the hotel. Gina-Marie was in town for a short visit because she was in the neighbourhood, but her brother was too busy, so it was only a short talk. She was now gone, and you made your way back to the hotel.

When you got to the hotel, Mick was already home. 'How was the town?' Mick asked as soon as you were in the room.

'Fun! I ran into your sister,' you said as you let yourself fall down on the bed next to him.

'Yeah, she came to say hi. How was it?'

'Good fun. I haven't spoken to her in a while. How was today?'

'Really good. Missed having you around,' Mick said and kissed you.

'You always miss me, even when I just go to the bathroom for five seconds.'

'Because I like having my girlfriend around,' he said defensively.

'I like being around you, but I missed you too. You would've loved the town,' you said.

'Next time I'll go with you.'