51

☀︎

Waking up in the middle of the night, once again, it's been like this for the past four nights. The annoyance seeps through my veins as I grab my black shorts and put them on, tucking my gun into the waistband, along with the red top on the floor. My mind won't give me peace and I can't sleep through the blasting thoughts, which is why I find myself walking down the stairs and approaching the kitchen of the dark mansion. 

Xavier has been cooped up in his office for days now, I've been wandering along the premises of this land for hours on end. Taking the advice from the boss himself, by locating where every exit is and knowing exactly where I am. It has eased me up slightly that I have this knowledge now, but still my thoughts won't give me a rest. 

A certain delicious smell hits me when I enter the dark kitchen, the silhouette of a familiar broad frame standing over the stove has me confused for a second. With silent strides I join Xavier's side and look up at him, he turns to me slightly, "Why are you awake, Eloisa?"

Ignoring how his dark voice in the empty kitchen makes me feel, I lean my hip against the countertop. The sight of him cooking churros has me slightly humored, "I couldn't sleep, don't really know the reason. Why are you awake and making churros at that?"

"Work," He answers curtly. "And the churros I don't know why."

"You constantly work, do you not?" I don't mean to sound stupid or ignorant, but it can't be healthy for one man to work to such an extent. 

His black eyes scan my body hungrily and I'm tempted to press my thighs together in a desperate attempt to relieve some tension, a shaky breath leaves my lips. "That's what I have to do. You've seen how hard my men are working, no?"

"Sì," I nod my head, having to agree with him on that. "That still doesn't seem too healthy."

"Are you hungry?" He suddenly asks, placing the churros on two plates and adding some chocolate sauce. 

"Well, you've definitely made me hungry," I smirk at him, raising a playful eyebrow in his direction. 

"Don't talk dirty to me over my grandma's recipe for churros, amore. That's vulgar," The lighthearted tone throws me off, his attractiveness heightening at the sound. 

Joining him at the dining table, we sit across from each other and I take the first bite. Heaven explodes in my mouth and my widened eyes cut to him, "What the actual fuck?"

"It can't possibly be that bad," He shakes his head. 

"No, it's that good, you idiot," I tell him and take another bite. 

"Ever the charmer," He tells me with humor in his eyes, but starts eating the food anyway. 

A comfortable silence settles, we're too indulged in the deliciousness placed in front of us. His black eyes cut to me in the darkness of the room and I take the last bite, having finished my plate in record time. The impressed stare of his has me rolling my eyes, "What is it, Xavier?"

"I'm simply impressed, Eloisa. Oriana told me how much you love these, they're my favorite as well. I wanted to give them to you tomorrow, but I guess right now is as good as it gets."

His honesty throws me off momentarily. The ruthless mafia leader wanted to make churros as a surprise to me? Something about that sentence is slightly humoring, he truly has outdone himself with this one. 

"Never thought you were such a soft guy," I tell him with a smirk and tilt my head to the side. He doesn't answer immediately, so I choose to clear the table from our empty plates. Placing them in the sink, two hands snake around my waist and Xavier pushes my ass against the front of his firm body. 

"I'm not soft," He growls in my ear, leaving small kisses down my neck and I give him more space, closing my eyes at the sensations. A shiver dances down my spine when he grinds his hard dick against my ass, a deep need grows in me. 

"Prove it," I whisper to him, not being able to stop the words. 

He turns me around and flings me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the kitchen. The shock leaves me momentarily paralyzed before I start pounding against his back, "Put me down, you fucking stronzo!"

"No," He answers in disinterest. 

He carries me upstairs and into what I believe is his bedroom, where he grabs something from the closet with me still placed on his shoulder. The curiosity grows in me, especially when he leaves the room again and enters my bedroom instead. Closing the door behind us, he flings me onto the soft bed, restricting my hands against the headboard of the bed with ties. Doing the same to my legs, I'm starting to throb painfully between my thighs, needing to know where this will lead. 

Xavier kisses me up my bare legs, and the knot for him tightens in my gut. Labored breaths are falling from my lips, the mere sight of him kissing his way up my body leaves me quivering. He reaches my neck and kisses my sweet spot, a breathy moan falls from my lips. The sound has him smirking and looking down at me, grabbing yet another tie, he places it in front of my eyes. 

Tying it at the back of my head, the heat from his body leaves me. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask him. 

"Wait here for a second," He tells me, the smirk is fucking obvious in his voice.

"Do you think I have a fucking choice?" 

"No, e lo amo," (No, and I love it) His voice grows distant and he opens the door, before closing it again. He must've left me in here, tied to the bed with no way of seeing shit because of the damn tie in front of my eyes. 

He will be the death of me, I just know it.