Chapter8- Changing Dynamics!

Hiding under the silks, in the royal palace of Hastinapur , laid Advit clinging his legs to his chest

Hiding under the silks, in the royal palace of Hastinapur , laid Advit clinging his legs to his chest. The voice of Pandu ringing in his head.

FLASHBACK

A seven year old Ijay came running towards Pandu and sat on his lap when he returned home.

"Pitashree, today Bheem Bhaiya took my share of ladoos. Say something to him, I was hungry whole afteernoon" Ijay said with a pout "now that I am a kid and the youngest I should make full use of it just like Nick used to do" he thought, mentally smirking.

"BHEEM!! Why did you eat Advit's share of Ladoos." Pandu said faking anger.

"Pitashree actually...." bheem was at loss of words.

"No excuses Bheem, for the next two days you won't get any ladoos."

"Okay Pitashree!" bheem said with a sad face while Ijay stuck out a tongue towards him.

"He is moving on nakul's footprints. I have to do something."Bheem mumbled

"hah... finally for the first time in 8 years, I will get more than 1 ladoo for myself." nakul joked and everyone had a hard time controlling their giggles.

"Nakul!!" Bheem shouted and there started the tom and Jerry.

"Pitashree, I have a question?'ijay said

" that is?"

"Why do you call me Advit?"

"hummm. you know the meaning of Advit?"

"No"

"You my child are unique, there is no one equivalent to you and will never be, the kind of focus and exclusiveness you have is rare and Advit is someone who possesses these qualities son."

PRESENT!

Thinking about all the events he brought his legs and chest as close as he could to find some strength. All his brothers were out for a round of the palace, he laid there alone and trying to find some strength to survive at Hastinapur. He thoughts took him to the night when Pandu died , the night which made him realize that he has to be a bit careful here, no one should realize that he knows everything about the past, present and future of Kuru's for that day, he already did a blunder.

NIGHT OF PANDU'S DEATH

IJAY'S POV

After I saw Bhrata Yudhisthir was missing I went out to look for him. After roaming for a while he found him near the lake laying on the ground curled up in a ball and crying to himself.My heart broke at that very moment. Jeysth has been hiding his tears since morning so that me and my brothers don't accept defeat, and what did I do? Rather than supporting him by staying strong, I cried like an idiot, making the situation even tougher for him.