52

☀︎

.... Hey my lovelies, here's some smuuuut ....

The door opens again and my body is instantly on alert, Xavier walks closer to the bed and places something on a table. He crawls over my frame and pulls my shirt up and over my head, leaving it by my restricted wrists. Successfully, exposing my chest to him and the wind nips at my hard nipples. His warm tongue licks one of them, the purest form of torture and I moan in neediness for him. 

"You're ready for this, no?" He whispers darkly against my ear, making my body shiver under his. 

Nodding my head, "Sì."

He discards the gun from my waistband, "I always have to remove weapons from you, Eloisa."

The humor on his voice is obvious and it almost makes me smile. Xavier pulls my shorts and panties down by my ankles, leaving me completely naked in front of him. His fiery eyes are etching into my skin and it makes me squirm, knowing exactly how he can make me feel has me impatient for his touch. 

Also, the excitement from what he has in mind with this little game. 

Being blindfolded and tied is both arousing and frustrating, such a bittersweet symphony. 

He shuffles around and I desperately try to hear what he's doing, before the bed dips down by my legs again. His body is placed between my legs and he spreads them apart even more, as the cold nips at my swollen clit. The sensation has me whimpering, he groans in response and the sound makes me wet. 

"Such a fucking sight," He growls into the air. 

Suddenly a warm sensation glides down the middle of my stomach, approaching and stopping right before my belly button. The delicious scent of chocolate fills the air, and Xavier's skilled tongue starts eating the chocolate from my heated body. He makes yet another line of chocolate, running from my belly button and right before he reaches my clit. 

This has me on edge when his tongue starts the sweet torture again, his skilled mouth ending right above my clit and he starts kissing around it. My legs move on instinct, needing him right there. Needing to know how he can make me feel, right there

"Xavier," I groan in frustration at him. 

"Pazienza," (Patience) He says with a smirk playing on his voice. 

"Fuck pazienza," I tell him harshly and he chuckles, a deep and dark chuckle that promises an absolute sinful destruction. 

Before I have the time to react, something ice cold touches my clit and I yelp in surprise. The sensation turned me on to extremes and Xavier seems to know this. A familiar sound of ice against teeth carries through the air, he must have ice in his mouth. 

I barely manage to conclude this, before his hot tongue connects with my clit with unreal intensity. Working his magic with such perfection, his warm tongue and the ice cube has me on the edge. A mixture of yelps and moans escape my lips, which seems to satisfy the man on top of me. 

My pussy is screaming for the attention he is giving me. He adds fingers inside of me and starts a painfully slow pace, him eating me out and fingering me provokes a delicious tightening in my gut. My legs shake mercilessly, the orgasm taking over me before I have to chance to take another breath. My mouth opens and an intense moan falls from my lips, as my head slowly drowns in the blinding high that comes from him giving me orgasms. 

My legs are untied, as are my hands and I fall against the soft bed. He pulls the shirt away from my wrists and the shorts from my ankles, before unwrapping the tie around my eyes and I'm met with the sight of him completely naked in front of me, he is hard and the dark stare in his eyes has me dripping for him again. 

"I hope you aren't done with me yet," I tell him with a tired smirk playing on my lips. 

He grabs a condom from the nightstand, next to the glass of ice and the bowl with hot chocolate. Rolling it onto his dick, he crawls on top of me with a sinisterly hungry look in his eyes. Licking my lips, I grab the back of his neck and pull him to me, placing my lips on his in a fiery connection. 

He reciprocates my advances instantly, kissing me with such fervour it makes me dazed and has me wanting more. His mouth dances with mine, the cold on his tongue and taste of chocolate drowns me in him. When he adjusts himself slowly thrusts his dick into my wet pussy, I moan against his lips and he groans in response. 

His perfect movements leave me dizzy, the pace such a painful symphony of slow thrusts. My pussy accepts all of him and he starts kissing me again. The sight of his muscular torso, the darkness only allowing me to imagine the shadows on his abs. Our eyes meet, the sincerity hiding behind those dark eyes leaves me on a high.

I'm high off of him. 

My mind is breathing him in, devouring every inch he's offering me. My gut tightens already and I desperately try to withhold the urge to give into the orgasm. His strong hand grips my hip as he fucks me deeply. Kissing me deeply. Devouring each other.

"Eloisa," He breathes against my lips and I shiver, my legs shake under his mercy. 

"Continua così," (Keep going) I whisper in need, not wanting him to stop what he's doing to me. 

My hands tangle into his dark hair, the softness between my fingers has me kissing him again. His lips are moving against mine effortlessly, giving exactly what I need without needing me to say it. A shaky breath leaves him and the sound turns me on. 

My pussy is throbbing for him, throbbing for his dick, throbbing for the sensations he's making me feel. Nothing can compare to this, as my mind is in a complete daze, the euphoria reaches me and my inner walls clench around his dick when I orgasm underneath his perfect body. He stiffens on top of me not a second later, releasing into the condom. Riding out our orgasms jointly. 

When I get down from my high, his black eyes are staring down at me with shock written all across his features. That's when the reality hits me. We didn't fuck right then, he did something else entirely to me. I was on another fucking planet and that was only because of how he made me feel. 

"What the hell?" He breathes, his Italian tongue grows heavier and it does nothing to stop the throbbing between my legs. 

"I think I need you to take me to the shower and actually  fuck me, Xavier," I tell him and he nods instantly, pulling out of me and grabbing my hand. I quickly snatch another condom from the nightstand and follow him into the bathroom, needing to get out of this mindset right fucking now.