BC. 1 - Thongs And Tattoos

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I won't ask again..."

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Bonus Chapter 1:
Thongs And Tattoos

▪️J A D E▪️

"I don't like this!" Quintin complained as he asked, "Jee-min, are you sure the boss is okay with this?"

Nodding, the Korean replied, "Definitely! I was not about to have a repeat of what happened three years ago."

A soft giggle escaped me as I listened to them.

"Don't you dare laugh, woman! I nearly got my head blown off for that stunt you pulled when you first dyed your hair purple," Jee-min grumbled.

Quintin audibly exhaled, "Serves you right for believing her in the first place."

Narrowing his dark monolid eyes, he scoffed, "Excuse me for thinking she was an honest person."

"Heeeey! I didn't lie this time though! I did tell Dominic about this!" I spoke up, trying to defend myself.

Waving his hand, Jee-min muttered, "Yea yea! I'll wait for you guys outside..."

As the door closed behind him, I pouted as I clasped my hands in front of me. Tilting my head, I looked about the room again, admiring the beautiful artwork displayed on each of the four walls. There were tattoos of various designs. Some photographs showed sketches while some exhibited the finished product on people's skin.

"I still can't believe that Dominic is allowing you to get a tattoo," Quintin said as he sat in the visitors' chair off to the side.

Turning to face him, I replied, "Well, he did say the only tattoo he'd ever allow me to get would be his name on my ass. And given everything that I've been through these last few months and nearly dying back in Miami, I figured that I won't hold back on the things I want to do."

"Fair enough," he replied.

"Besides," I wiggled my hips and pulled my skirt off, remaining in my top and thong. Throwing the skirt at him before I moved to lay on my stomach on the table, "It's nothing too elaborate."

"Well you did design it, I'm really impressed at how beautiful it came out," he said as his eyes focused on my design that had been set up next to the table already.

"Thank you," I replied as I relaxed myself.

"You will need to design one for Vincent and myself," Quintin said as his cheeks began to flush.

Scoffing I raised my eyebrow as I responded, "Way ahead of you, bestie, way ahead of you. So... When's the wedding?"

At this, he started to sputter, "W-wedding?"

"Hmmm?" I giggled before continuing, "I mean you guys act like a married couple as is and you did move into his room a few weeks ago..."

Running a hand through his hair, Quintin said, "We're just taking things one day at a time for now. Besides, everyone is looking forward to seeing you and Dom walk down the aisle first more than anything."

It was my turn to blush now. Just thinking about being Dominic's wife gave me a fuzzy feeling inside of my belly.

"Well, you guys may need to wait a bit longer. Perhaps in two, three years I'll be ready. I want to officially be a part of the Calvetti mafia first before I focus on anything else," I confessed as I rested my head on the back of my hands.