Chapter 2

"Lavender sweetheart wake up

"Lavender sweetheart wake up." I heard someone faintly whisper in my ear. I didn't want to wake up. I was having such a good dream. There were trees made out of cotton candy. Rivers made from apple juice. And the ground was made from chocolate. I mean who would ever want to leave here. I certainly don't.

"Lavender wake up right now" someone said louder while pushing me, making my body move side to side. They were ruining my dream. How could I eat the cotton candy when I couldn't keep still? I just want cotton candy.

"Lavender get up or I'm swear to sweet baby Jesus I'm gonna drink your apple juice." Some said again even louder. I just wanted to sleep- wait a moment did they say my apple juice? MY APPLE JUICE.

I instantly shot up like a firework on bonfire night. I felt this searing pain in my forehead. I collided with my intruder's , or shall I say brother's, forehead. We both started groaning and I laid back down onto my pillow rubbing my forehead. That hurt like really bad. I might have a red mark. Oh darn!
Suddenly, Antonio (my brother) began laughing and fell backwards ,onto the floor, laughing and holding his ribs as if he was protecting them from someone kicking them. Why is his laughing at me? I didn't mean to.

"It's not f-funny Tony. You said y-you were gonna drink my a-apple juice. N-Now you've made me hurt my head and your f-forehead. Oh no-"My voice began cracking and tears started gathering in the corners of my eyes ready to fall like raindrops on a rainy day. I looked up at his forehead and saw a red mark forming where I hit him. I've hurt him. Oh no i didn't mean to. He's never going to forgive. Why couldn't I just wake up? Stupid lavender. Stupid.

"Oh no A-Antonio. I hurt you. I sw-wear I didn't mean to. It-t was an accident. I thought you-u were gonna drink my apple juice. I p-promise I d-didn't mean to." I reached out to touch his forehead but thought other wise as I knew I would hurt him more by touching it and retracted my hand.

As tears started cascading down my chubby pink cheeks, he instantly got up of the floor and knelt down beside me and started apologising. "Rosie sweetie. I know you didn't mean it. I know you would never purposely hurt me I'm sorry I said I was going to drink your apple juice. It's just that dad told me to wake you up and you wouldn't wake up. That was the only way I could think to get you up. I'm so sorry Rosie"

He looked really cute with his lips in a pout and his eyes starting to shine with fake tears to persuade me. He always faked cried when trying to get me to do something or believe him. I hate when people cried. He looked like a puppy. Yeah a puppy.

"Y-You look like a-a puppy." I started giggling while pulling the large blanket of my legs and getting off the bed even though my body moaned not to. I walked up to him and pulled his cheeks apart like a grandmother would do to her grandchildren.

"A c-cute little puppy, you a-are? Aren't you? S-Such a cutie." I cooed at him forgetting everything that happened a few minutes ago and the pain in my forehead.