Chapter 7

Tanna Carson

"Hi Reg." I smile from the couch, looking up at him as he stands there with wide eyes. I stand up as he stays still, looking at me for the first time that's wasn't over a phone screen. "Are you gonna come say hi or?"

"Roomieeee!" It didn't take long for Reggie to be out of his spot and in my arms, hugging me for the first time. A smile rests on my face as he wraps his arms around me. "I kind of forgot you were coming today."

"Reg, I literally tried to wake you up this morning." Alex's butts into the conversation, catching Reggie's attention.

"You did?"

I laugh as I pull back, looking at his face. "Should I be offended?" I ask teasingly, watching his eyes widen.

"Oh, no, that's not what I meant. You se-"

"I'm only playing with you." I shake my head with a smile as he laughs softly.

"Right. Anyways, how was your flight?" He says, sitting down on the edge of the couch.

"To be honest, I'm pretty sure I slept for eight hours of the flight, so it wasn't exactly eventful, but I'm kind of worried about my sleep schedule the more I think about it."

"Yes, London time is very different from Los Angeles."

"Just a bit." I say laughing, "I haven't even been here for four hours and most of what I've seen is quite different."

"I told Tan we'd take her around once she's settled in." Alex says, not moving from his seat on the couches

"That'd be cool, I think Tanna and I are gonna get along perfectly."

"I'm chuffed." I say winking, which causes his eyebrows to furrow.

"Chuffed? Is that London Slang?" I can't help but laugh at his confusion as Alex joins in. "What does it mean?"

"It means like, overjoyed." I say smiling at him as he nods slowly, trying to process it.

"That's a cool word, chuffed." He says, trying it out himself.

"You are gonna have to get used to the way she speaks." Alex says making me roll my eyes and laugh.

"It's not that different. Besides Al, you understand me."

"If that's what you believe M'lady." Alex says in a mock British accent.

"That's not how I sound." I say pouting down at him and reaching forward to nudge his shoulder.

"You kinda do Tan." Alex counters back. Before I get the chance to bite back, we hear footsteps echo from somewhere in the house. "Luke Patterson, you better be wearing clothes."

I can't help but laugh in pure amusement as Alex shouts to Luke, who was somewhere around the house.

"Luke has a habit of wearing less clothes than appropriate. He might need to start changing that." Reggie explains and I nod in understanding.

"Well now I feel like I'm kind of imposing on your privacy." I say as the footsteps become even closer until I see Luke walk into the room , hair slightly messy and wearing only loose boxer shorts. "You know what, don't stop on my account." I whisper under my breath.

Reggie and Alex both laugh and my cheeks heat up at the fact that the two of them obviously heard me. I really hope Luke didn't pick up on that.

"Al, why did you feel the need to shout about me wearing clothes across the house?" I stand there watching, my lip caught between my teeth as he looks up and his eyes fall on me. "No ways, Tanaaaa!"

He bounced back onto one foot before immediately coming up to me, pulling me into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

I can't help but feel my cheeks flush even hotter at the feeling of his skin against mine before snapping myself out of it.

"That's one way to make a first impression." I smile teasingly as I pull back from the hug.

"Listen to that accent eh?" He smirks while he looks at me and I roll my eyes in attempt to hide the other emotions wanting to show.

"It's cool right?" Reggie says, breaking my gaze away from Luke as my eyes fall onto him.

"If anything, you three are the ones with the accent." I say, shaking my head at the sound of their voices. "Am I ever going to hear the end of it?"

"Probably not, now can we finish the movie." Alex reaches his arms out to me like a child as he pouts. "You guys are already stealing my best friend. I'm regretting my own decision."

"Aw Al, no one can ever replace you, you know that." I say laughing, flashing a smile at Luke and Reggie before walking over to Alex and into his arms, snuggling back up to him. "You guys want to join?"

"Whatcha watching?" Reggie asks, turning to face the Tv.

"Dirty Dancing."

"Ooh, I'm in." He says, coming over to the couch and sitting besides me.

"Luke?" I ask, taking him out of his thoughts as he nods his head.

"I'm just gonna go put on some more clothes, I'll be back." He winks at me and my eyes widen as he leaves the room.

"Did he hear what I said earlier?" I whisper, making two boys laugh again. "You guys aren't helpful."

"Maybe he did, or maybe he just caught you checking him out." Alex teases, making me roll my eyes.

"I was not."

"Are you sure about that Tan?" I groan softly, rolling my eyes before moving away from him.

"I'm just gonna sit with Reggie instead, I'm sure he won't mind."

"Oh no you aren't." Before I get the chance to move over more, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me back into him. "Okay are you done blushing over Luke so we can continue with the movie?"

I groan, hiding my head in Alex's chest as he chuckles deeply.

"You guys really act like siblings." I hear Reggie mutter from the side, making me smile to myself as I lift my head up again.

"Okay I'm back, let's do this." Luke says, walking back into the room, now dressed in black jeans and a sleeveless top.

He flops onto the empty couch with a water bottle in hand.

"You're staring."