chapter 12

it was 1 pm when you were rudely awakened by the sound of phones going off around the entire house.

"fuck shut up" you groan turning your phone off

"spencer wake up" you shake him

"i'm up, i'm up" he says

you get up and walk into the living room hearing everyone complaining.

"fuck my head" emily groans

"shit how much did we drink last night" penelope asks

"if i remember right the whole bottle of tequila" jj says

"yup" derek says from the kitchen holding up the empty bottle

"guys today is hotch's birthday" spencer says walking into the living room

"we have to do something for him" penelope says excited

"penny shhh" emily says

"sorry"

"rossi is throwing an event at his house and beth is helping him throw the party" spencer says

"of course she is" you mutter and everyone looks at you

"y/n what happened between you and hotch" derek asks

you trust the people with your life and they are your family so of course you were going to tell them.

"fine but first i need some aspirin and food" you say grabbing your phone

"i second that" emily says

"pizza or chinese" you ask

"chinese" everyone says in unison

"ok" you say

you order the food, making sure to get two things of dumplings, honey chicken with extra chicken for you, sweet and sour for penelope, burbon chicken for derek, orange chicken for jj, chicken fried rice for emily and kung pao chicken for spencer. you guys had chinese so often that your remembered everyone's order.

once you finish the order you grab six cans of coke out of your fridge and the aspirin from in your counter, spencer comes in the kitchen grabbing three cokes and you take the other three and walk into the living room where derek and penelope are cuddled up in the small couch and jj and emily are cuddled up in the recliner.

you and spencer hand everyone their coke and two aspirin and you grab two for yourself. you didn't bother to give spencer any because you knew he wouldn't accept any.

you turn on the haunting of bly manor and continue where every one fell asleep at. you sit down next to spencer sitting down next to him. you grab you cover and put it over the both of you.

you guys are halfway into the second episode when you hear a knock on the door. you get up and grab the money and walk to the door opening it. you see the delivery man on the other side of the door, you smiley and him grabbing your bags and giving him the money. you wave him goodbye and close the door.

"foods here" you call out and hear everyone walk into the kitchen sitting in a stool.

you guys grab your food out if the bags and start to eat your food.

"ok y/n now spill what's going on between you and hotch" you hear jj say

" so basically..."

you tell the the whole story about how strauss asked you to go undercover with him and pretend to be a couple, and what happened that morning that you guys left his house and what happened before and after the gala, sparing the details that didn't need to be said.