o n e y e a r a n n i v e r s a r y

AHA I bet you thought I was done publishing new chapters of this book huh? well yeah no. one year ago today I published the first ever chapter of Sexual Tension so here is a special chapter to celebrate!
- Fast forward 1 year after Jungkook and Yerin make it official: the two of them are now 18 and attending the same university with similar majors dealing in the arts. Their anniversary lands on a Saturday so they both happen to be free :)

"Jungkook, why the hell are we at the library on our one year anniversary?" I look around the unappealing surroundings and try to push back my resurfacing memories of insanely long study nights and endless hours spent flipping through every page of every book for research.

The boy turns around a bit to look me in the eyes and sends me a smile that shoots a wave of comfort through my body, "Hey, just trust me okay?" 

It was nice having Jungkook with me but this still wasn't the best scenario ever, I rub my forearms with my hands as a shiver crawls up my spine, "I mean, I will but why here?"

Jungkook lets out a wholehearted laugh that warms up my heart just a bit, "Trust me, Rin!"

"Okay, okay!" I knew there was nothing to fear with Jungkook next to me but that didn't ease my paranoia a mere second passes before I ask my next question, "So I'm just not supposed to ask any questions?"

Jungkook reaches over and holds my hand, only further comforting me as we walk, "Well I'm calling it a surprise for a reason."

With a sign, I can't help but to role my eyes, "You have a valid point."

"Of course I do, we're almost there." Jungkook flips open the small reception desk door to behind the counter were staff reside, and then it hits me as to why everything seemed so ominous, there was no one here. 

"Kook... why are we here alone?" I hesitantly follow as Jungkook unlocks the employees only door to the back room.

"The library is closed today." Jungkook chimes nonchalantly. 

My footsteps nearly slow to a halt, "Then... how did we get in?"

"I work here Rin, you really think I don't have a key to the staff room?"

"Well yeah but..." why are we here alone when we're not supposed to be.

"Don't worry," Jungkook squeezes my hand as we continue to the other end of the dark and dusty staff room. "The door out is just a few feet away, I promise you wont be scared once you open it."

I nod and urge myself to move forward, when I open the door out on the other side of the room, I drop Jungkook's hand. I no longer needed it for protection. I rush into the beautiful room with Jungkook close behind me. 

The room we're in had floor to ceiling glass walls that exposed a beautiful garden to those inside. The area looked very much so like a living room, without the conventional comfort of electronics and there was an area in the shade dedicated to two easels, that stood proudly among the rest of the furniture, "We haven't gotten the chance to paint and just relax since school started so... I thought it would be a good change of scenery. It's like we're back to square one, but in a good way."

I look around a bit more in awe and when my eyes have finally had enough of the beauty, I look back to Jungkook, who leans against the entrance with his arms crossed and a little smile on his face, "This is amazing Jungkook, what is this place?"

"It's the staff break room," Jungkook leans off of the door frame and walks up to me as he speaks, looking around a bit too. "I've had the idea of bringing you here since the first day I saw this place. When my boss found out that it was our anniversary today, he was more than willing to shut the place down for a day." 

"It's really nice." I turn back around and admire the beautiful garden, that I didn't even know existed in the first place. I jump when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist but when I register a familiar frame press up against me, I lean back into it.

I feel Jungkook begin to lean his head onto my right shoulder so I'm quick to brush my hair from my right shoulder to my left. The seductive boy pulls my body flush against his and leans his head into the crook of my neck, with his low, husky voice, he whispers into my ear, "I'm glad you like it." 

I immediately squirm around in his hold, feeling my insides heat up because of my situation,
"Hey..." I whisper back, "Stop. You're doing a thing to my heart."

"What kind of thing?" Jungkook immediately responds, only making my heart flutter more. 

"Jungkook..." I pipe, calling out his name softly so that he'd listen to what I'd have to say.

He's quick to lay a sensual kiss on my neckline, "Say my name more, I like it."

Oh god, I know where he's trying to make this go. The heat in my heart shoots up to my face and I cant help but to call out his name again, this time in near outrage, "Jungkook!"

"Hmm," The vibrations of his voice pernitrate through my shock, "yes, baby?"

My adrenaline from him was only turning to embarrassment and my voice raises an octave, "Oh my god stop!"

"What if I don't want to?"

Silence falls between us and I stop squirming, resulting in Jungkook pulling me against him harder, he was serious...

I robotically turn my head to face his and he looks up from his buried state in my neck and I look down at how attractive he looked there. He raises his head and our noses brush up against each other, our breaths intertwine and I can't help but to look down at his parted lips. 

So, like my every instinct told me to do, I lean over and kiss Jungkook. We share a deep kiss, my hand raises to cup Jungkook's face and my neck turns to a weird direction for a better angel, Jungkook gets my signals and looses his arms around my stomach to lay at my waist, he waits for me to turn but instead, I shoot away from him. No sexy time 4 u sir.

Or so I thought, Jungkook tightens his grip around me at the last millisecond and manages to loop one of his fingers through my belt loop and keep me secure near him, he stops slouching to reach my level and reverts back to his normal height. I look up at him with wide eyes and he looks down with a smirk, "Going somewhere?"

I was here to paint but... was he too?

a/n
Can you believe that it's been a whole ass year since I published the first chapter of Sexual Tension?? That is literally insane bro... I'm so grateful for you guys, thank you to my old and new readers alike, I value you all very much <3

Also instead of writing "seductive" I actually wrote "sadistic" thankfully I was like "hey that don't sound right" lmao