Chapter 40: Welcome Back Timberwolves

(Obviously, her humanity will come back on. Comment who should convince her to)

"I dont want to go back to highschool klaus," I complained.

"Come on my dear. We have to protect your sisters. Plus, this gives you an opportunity to make sure your brother stays safe."

I rolled my eyes but nodded my head,"fine. But you better visit me."

"Anytime, darling," he said making me smirk.

I rolled my eyes and pressed a kiss to his lips,"I will see you around."

I went to my room and put on my twenty one pilots shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. My daylight necklace was obviously around my neck and I had on a pair of Adidas tennis shoes to go with it.

I met rebecka and stefan and we headed to school.

"Remember. Blend in. Dont stick out," I told the both of them.

"I dont take orders from my brother's bitch," rebecka mumbled.

"Watch it Mikaelson," I snapped at her.

Me and rebecka dont get along well. She makes me want to hang out with caroline. On the way to school me, rebecka, and stefan all fed.

Once we arrived I went go the band room like I had in the past. The goal is to blend in, and not let anyone know I'm a tribrid. After that hour I walked into my first hour, history.

"Cameron. Welcome," alaric said slowly.

I just nodded and sat next to caroline. Once the bell rang she came up to me.

"Why are you here?" She demanded.

"I have to get a full highschool education."

"Your here for revenge," she told me.

"I already got that, dont piss me off and we are good," I said and went to walk away.

"Cam-" caroline started.

"I suggest you stay on my good side, darling," I told her and walked away.

Wow. I guess being with Klaus has influenced me.

"Hey, your here," Tyler said with a smile.

"I didnt know he was going to turn you," I said to him.

"I figured. Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head Yes.

"Hows klaus?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked him.

"I just want to make sure hes okay," tyler noted.

I gave him a suspicious look, but moved on.

"See ya, Ty."

I walked out to the football feild and watched as rebecka started to flip. All the guys were looking over at her and smiling at her.

"Way to blend in," I mumbled to her.

"Unlike you, I dont know how to do that," she told me.

"Fine. When you blow your cover domt come crying to me when klaus fucks you up," I told her.

"Everything okay ladies?" I heard alaric voice behind me.

"Just peachy."

After school I went to the place klaus told me to meet him. Unlike his sister and Stefan, klaus wants to see me.

"Hello, darling," he said, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Hows finding the vampire hunter?" I asked him.

"I'll find him. Dont worry about it. Hows my human?" He asked, referring to elena.

"Shes safe. You sister, however, keeps drawing attention to herself."

"She does that. Just make sure they dont ruin our plan," klaus told me.

"You will have your hybrid army, dear," I said and place another kiss on his lips.

"Go back. I will she you soon."

I went back to the house and saw damon sitting on the couch drinking his whiskey.

"Theres a bloodbag in your room," damon told me.

I just nodded to him.

"Cam. I lied because I thought it was best for you. I though klaus could help you. I love you cam," damon said rushing in front of me.

"It was the best thing you could do for me. I love my new life and I love Klaus. Loving you was my biggest mistake," I growled ar him before heading to my room.

"This isnt you cam! Come back to us!"

"This is me damon."

Damon's POV

Elena came into the room shortly after. I had tears in my eyes as they fell down my cheeks. I still love her.

She has completely lost it. Shes evil. Shes killed. She hate me. And I still love her.

"Damon. It's okay. She will come back," she said,"we wont ever let he go again. We wont make the same mistake twice.

"That's the thing elena. She loves this version of herself."

"She only loves it becuase klaus loves it," she told me.

"Your not helping elena. I'm going to my room."

Camerons POV

"You didnt take to tell me that tyler is sirened to klaus!" I screamed at rebecka.

"No. Becuase that means hes an asset to us," she to me.

"They will kill him if he helps us," I told her.

"Soon you will have to make a decision. Klaus or tyler. What are you going to chose?" She asked me.

"I'll kill you before I have to make the choice."

"You think you all big and tough dont you. Your nothing. The only reason you are still here is becuase my brother finds you cute."

"No. I'm here becuase I'm ruthless and dont let my need for popularity and attention get in the way of the mission."

"Your just like stefan. Old ties will stand in the way."

"Only my brother."

"So you wouldn't care if I killed damon?" Rebecka asked me.

"I wouldn't give a fuck."

"Good."

She sped off down the hall. As much as i didnt want to, my instincts took over and i sped after her. I tackled her to the ground and stared at her.

"Dont. Hurt. Him." I said through gritted teath.

"You will never be one of us," she snapped then shoved me off of her.

Why in the hell did I stop her from hurting damon. I dont give a damn about him...do i?

(A/N. Sorry an update took to long. School was absolute hell last week. I will try to update again this week if school allows it. Thank you for reading!)