24

Now playing: Soldier by Destiny's Child

Mekhi Phifer

"Girl you know my mama love them damn Pork Rinds

"Girl you know my mama love them damn Pork Rinds." You laughed grabbing another bag.

"I don't blame her them mufuckas good." Your bestfriend Nia chuckled. Y'all grabbed a few more snacks before checking out and leaving the bodega.

Y'all were home for Thanksgiving.

Although y'all loved living down south, y'all also missed being on the East Coast sometimes.

"Yo shorty!" You heard a familiar voice yell behind you. You and Nia turned around to see Mitch.

Mitch was one of the youngest and most notorious drug dealers in Harlem. He was fine as fuck too.

Dark chocolate with a smooth ass fade and a sexy ass smile. The two of you grew up together and he had been sweatin you since the sandbox days.

As y'all got older he started getting more involved in the street life. He wasn't a bad dude.

He just came from nothing and tried to get it the best way he knew how. Selling drugs.

It was evident that you had some type of feelings for him but everybody always warned you about him saying that he was nothing but trouble.

He was fine and his flirt game was top tier but you knew getting involved with him could be dangerous.

So you tried to keep your distance.

"Money making Mitch." You said in a teasing tone as you and Nia walked towards him.

He looked too good in his black and red track suit, white forces, gold watch, and gold chain.

"Wassgud ma?" He asked pulling you into a tight hug. "I ain't seen you inna minute."

"I know it's been like two years." You said almost in disbelief. You pulled back from the hug but he was still holding onto you by your hips.

"How you been?" He asked looking you over.

"I just been working and shit. How you baby?" You asked. "I just been chillin. You know how I do." He chuckled. After staring at you for a few seconds he finally acknowledged Nia. "Wassgud girl?"

"I just been chillin. You know how I do." Nia said mocking him. You were cracking the fuck up.

"You got jokes." He laughed. "I try." She shrugged making you shake your head.

"Yo shorty is it cool if I holla at cha girl alone for a second?" He asked. "Not at all." Nia smirked.

She gave you a look as if she was asking were you okay with that. You nodded your head and handed her your car keys. "Whatchu want Mitch?"