➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: FTholic
𝐀𝐔: 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐍𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚(𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥)

----------

"𝐄𝐡?! 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬?! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦?!"

and [name] quickly placed her hand over Mitsuri's mouth as they were in the middle of the hallway where everybody could hear. The sakura-coloured mochi hair girl nodded her head vigorously and soon had a deep blush on her face.

"Kya, that's so cute! He is in the same class as Iguro-san and the others too," Mitsuri pointed out and [name] could only cover her face then as she continued to walk, entirely embarrassed with what was going on.

"[n-name]-chan! Look out!" and by the time [name] lifted her head, did she bump against a toned body. She winced as she lost her footing, only to feel an arm wrapped around her waist and tugging her up.

Whispers were heard and [name] looked as everybody was whispering about what was going on, some were even pointing as well. She slowly looked at who was the one who had saved her and her eyes could only widen slightly as she realized it was her crush.

"[name]... You sure do bump into me a whole lot," Haizaki spoke out as he helped to set her properly on her feet which she was thankful for. She then lowered her head as a sign of thanking him for his help, only to feel his large warm hand against her head, ruffling her locks slightly.

"Be careful. Don't hurt that pretty face of yours, okay?" he spoke out and started to walk past her, whereas she stood still as she watched his friends walking past her as well. Tengen then waved a hand in front of her face, only to notice that she didn't react.

Shrugging his shoulders did he proceed to leave as he purposely bumped into Obanai who ended up staggering towards where Mitsuri was and a deep blush appeared on their faces as he quickly turned to walk away.

"[name]?" Mitsuri called out as she walked over to where her close friend was and noticed how [name] was staring in a daze. Grabbing hold of her shoulder did she shake her friend slightly, only to watch as [name]'s face flushed red then.

"M-Mitsuri... H-He..." she whispered out as [name] covered her face once more and Mitsuri could only giggle at how embarrassed her friend was as she wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's okay, he said to take care right? He wasn't mad at all!" Mitsuri spoke out.

"[name], Mitsuri, you are both still here?" his voice was heard once more and they turned to look. Haizaki's dark blue ocean eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at how red [name]'s face was and soon placed a finger against her forehead.