chapter 4

Time skip morning.

Loki's pov.

I was currently sitting on a stool in front of my familia I was running all over town most of the night until about a hour ago I had a about 20 member's go see if they could go find him half went to the dungeon and half is going all round the town as I was thinking where bell could be I saw the one's that went to the dungeon to look for come back I stood up but they shook their head's sadly I immediately sat back down as one of them then came over to me.

Loki familia member= lfm.

Lfm: goddess Loki he has an advisor at the guild right.

Loki: yeah.

Lfm: well maybe she knows where he is he could have went to get for help since he is new to being in a familia.

I got up and said.

Loki: ok I'm heading to the guild if you see him come around you tell him to wait for me.

They nodded I then left to the guild.

Small time skip.

After I got there I got someone who might help me.

Guild member: no I'm sorry none of us know where she lives it's her day off since she was here late last night.

I nodded and left heading back to my familia.

Enia's pov

As I got up I remembered what happened last night I had a slight frown on my face but I pulled it together for bell's sack and I out my guild clothes on and got up and I saw bell somehow turned upside down his feet dangling off the back of the couch while his head was nearly touching the floor I had to hold in a laugh.

Author: happened to me 7 times before I don't even know how but it's weird when you wake up and your girlfriend is standing upside down.

Enia: *giggles* bell wake up.

He moved slightly making his legs go back on the couch I didn't want him to fall over so I moved his head back on to the couch as I shake him a little bit when he finally woke he asked.

Bell: *rubs eyes* huh oh hi miss enia.

Enia: *sighs* hi bell now come on we are going to see Loki.

Just then bell flinched a little anyone could tell he was nervous but he got up and said.

Bell: ok.

Time skip.

We was heading to the Loki familia as it came in to view I couldn't believe what I saw Loki on a stool looking like she was actually worried about something when we got closer she looked up slightly and saw bell her eyes widened and leaped from stool and ran over and hugged bell.

Loki: your ok!

Bell: huh?

Loki: where was you, you had me so worried!?

Bell: the guards told me that I wasn't allowed in there saying I wasn't a familia member and when I said I was they pointed there spears at me and said either leave or they'd hurt me.

Loki: well don't worry I took care of them.

She then asked.

Loki: wait where was you all night.

This is where I came in.

Enia: I found him on a bench by the fountain in the middle of town at 3 am he's lucky he didn't get a cold.