C H A P T E R 59

Masky was not okay. He was sitting on the bed petting Moon rapidly trying his best not to think of the fact Y/n was showering in the other room. Because for whatever fucking reason, it made him feel weird and his blood rush. And for many reasons, he did not need a boner at this fucking moment.

So he sat there watching a random video he honestly had no fucking clue what it was about. All because of this person he had become intrigued of so greatly. No, intrigued was an understatement, he was fascinated in her.

They met at the mall on purpose, and Y/n seemed so kind and shy. Something Masky wasn't too fond of, nor liked. But then the thing with the Rake happened, they ended up hanging out with each other coincidentally. He liked her company. Much more than he thinks he does.eventually that thing had become-

"Shit. Sorry I forgot my deodorant!" Y/n came out of the shower in only a towel, making sure her arms weren't too clearly visible. And if Y/n could have seen Masky's face, which was absolutely stunned.

Every curve of hers was perfect. So much so Masky couldn't even say anything. Y/n went back in the bathroom and Mask was still speechless. He sighed and looked down.

"Shit."

~

Y/n came out the bathroom and immediately looked at Masky, who had a pillow on his lap and was looking at his phone doing who knows what. He was playing with the edge of his mask too, which Y/n found cute.

Realising she still had to do her hair, she groaned out loud.

"What happened?"

"I still have to do my hair." She told. Masky only scoffed. She pouted at him and picked up her hairbrush. She stomped into the shower and shut the door, slamming her head into the wall multiple times, sighing and brushing her hair.

"Are you okay?" Masky asked as soon as she got out of the bathroom. Y/n gave a puzzled expression.

"You have a huge red mark on your forehead." He pointed out. She widened her eyes and turned to the mirror, slapping her forehead.

"I'm such a dumbass."

"No kidding." He mumbled. She fell onto her bed, scaring Moon in the process.

"Why is it always me who does the dumbest shit~" She whined. Masky rolled his eyes and smiled under his mask.

"You want to know something stupid?" She mumbled.

"I know you, isn't that enough?" He joked.

"Fine, I won't tell you. I'll tell someone else."

"Okay." He said, the room now quite. Y/n pulled her phone out and started texting someone, smiling at her phone. Masky noticed this.

"Who are you texting?"

"BEN." She said. Jealousy fulfilled him. She turned off her phone and flicked his forehead.

"No need to be jealous though, I only see him as a friend."

"I'm not fucking jealous."

"Sure you aren't." She jokingly said.

'Of course he isn't, he wouldn't care about someone like me.' She thought to herself.

Y/n didnt like being in a bad mood, especially near Masky. So to lighten her mood, she quickly took his phone. Just as he was about to grab his phone back, she quickly jumped off the bed and got as far away from his as possible.

Masky got up quickly to try and get his phone back. Because sadly for Masky, his phone was unlocked.

"Hm, I wonder what interesting things I can find on here?" Y/n jokingly questioned, looking at the phone. She wasnt actually going to go through the phone, because she respected Masky's privacy.

Masky went to go grab Y/n's arm, but she quickly moved. And for about five minutes, Masky went around chasing her.

The only reason they had stopped was because when Y/n was getting off the bed she accidentally tripped. Masky catched her out of instinct but in a sort of way where it looked like they were just finished dancing. Masky towered over Y/n who was wide eyed and a small blush brushed her cheeks. And deep down in his heart, Masky found that adorable. Though he would rather cut his ear off then admit that.

Y/n cleared her throat and handed Masky his phone. Y/n regained her balance and Masky let her go, and as if the universe was on her side, there was a knock on the door to prevent a really awkward next conversation.

"Come in."

"BEN wanted me to ask if you wanted to eat...?" The girl, who Y/n thought was Rouge said, giving a questioning tone at the end while looking at Masky.Maaky only looked back at her and Rouge smirked and closed the door

"Go eat Y/n."

"But I'm not hungry-"

"Go."

"Fine."

. . .

Ya'll I am legit inlove with Masky. I'm thinking of shifting to see him and the other pastas. I dont really have anything to say right now but I will see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited.

-Blxrrii