10

Lauren's pov

"Camila?!" I yell coming back into my hotel room with camila, I was with the girls again and camila stayed behind because she wanted to sleep. I stayed with here until she fell asleep, I look around not seeing her on the bed, I place the food I got her down on a desk.

"Baby! I got food" I say, I frown and open the bathroom door, but she's not there.

"Camz..." I mumble, I walk out and go to ally's room

"Alz...I can't find camila" I say panicking a little bit not wanting to show it

"Oh...have you tried calling her?" She asked, i shook my head and call her 3 times, no answer.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I whisper, she gets up

"It's okay, she's probably exploring...when you left was she little camila?" She asked, i shook my head

"No big" I say, she nods

"Then there we go, maybe she is with Dave or someone exploring" she said, I nod and run down to the main part of the building to see our guards by the door...all 3.

"Uh..where's camila?" I ask

"She left, she said she wanted to explore...she seemed off" Dave said, I gulp, what if she slipped.

"You let her go on her own?! What if she gets lost!" I yell, I run out and look around

After 15 minutes I see a large crowd of people, I run over hearing someone say camilas name I push in and see camila, definitely little and freaking out.

"Hey, there you are!" I say in relief, I wrap my arms around her and she hides in my chest.

"Scared" she whimpers, I nod and kissing her head

"It's okay, it's okay...Lolo has you" I say, I didn't want to say 'mama' with a bunch of fans around, so I used my nickname she calls me just to let her know that I know she's little.

"Room" she mumbled, I look at her I pull her head back to see a tear, I whip it and kiss her cheek.

"You want to go back to the hotel room?" I ask, she nods

"Okay" I say, she takes my hand and I look at the fans

"We need to go back" I say, they ask for photos and I go to say no but camila pulls me to take them, I do with a protective arm around her in everyone. And everyone one definitely knew it was protective, they didn't question it though knowing camila was scared.

I walk camila back to the room texting ally to let her know I found camila, I lay camila down and get her into some fluffy pyjamas, I wrap her fluffy blanket around her and hand her teddy to her.

"Paci" she said, I nod getting that and giving it to her, I get changed into some joggers and a hoodie it's pretty cold here. I get into bed cuddling camila, I grab the laptop and put some cartoons on for her, she watches and relaxes right away knows she's safe in my arms and in the hotel room.

I watch as she tries to fall asleep but couldn't making me frown, I rub her side hoping it would help but it didn't.

"Bottle" she mumbled behind her pacifier, I nod getting up.

"Hot or cold milk?" I ask

"Hot" she mumbled, I nod and kiss her forehead

"I'll be 2 seconds" I say, she nods and I run down to the main area

"Hey, this may be wired...but could I have a glass of hot milk?" I ask, the lady nods and goes and makes me some, she hands me the glass and I thank her going upstairs.

I pour the hot milk into camilas bottle and cuddle her on the bed again, I feed her milk to her and she slowly falls asleep.

When she was finally asleep I place the now empty bottle on the side, I turn the laptop off and cuddle her closely and tightly.

"My baby, mine and forever mine" I whisper getting a bit possessive for no reason, this is confusing because I've never been like this before, I don't know what changed. I kiss camilas cheek and get comfortable, I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep with my baby in my arms, how it will always been...I hope. What am I on about 'I hope' of course it will be, camila and I love each other I promised I will never leave, she asked me to never leave meaning she wants to be together for ever, right? Why am I having doubts, we will be.