chapter 5

Bell: *smiles* and if I have magic.

Enia: then I could let you.

Bell: well where can I shoot a fire blast at to prove to you have magic.

Enia: let's go to the back of the guild there shouldn't be many people there.

We do so I pointed my hand upwards and I say.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

Just then a bolt of went up in to the air surprising her as her co-workers watched as well as she now had to eat her words I turned back to her with a smug look on my face as I cross my arms.

Bell: so is that enough proof.

Enia: I'm not sure.

Bell: but you said.

Enia: I'm joking go on but watch out for the kobolds on the second floor.

I nodded and ran off really happy and yelled back to her.

Bell: thanks miss eina love you!

3rd person pov.

Back with eina right as bell said that she was like.

Enia: *light blush* oh my.

Co-worker: *cat whistles*

She then turned to them at yelled.

Enia: get back to work!

They ran for it.

Bell's pov.

As I got back in to the dungeon I fought some more goblins on the first floor making my way to the second as I killed the last of the goblins I see.

Goblins slain 23/100

I then made my way down to the second floor as I got to the stairs after I got to the bottom of them I saw a kobold it was a little bigger then a goblin it was brown had red eyes along with a black horn on its head I used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: kobold.

Level: 5.

HP: 80/80

Stamina: 100/100

MP: 25/25

Strength: 5

Endurance: 3

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 0

I then ran at it, it saw this and growled at me and leaped at me I was hoping it would do that I then held my knife up and as it was about to bite me I put the knife in it's mouth and used the force from the jump it took at me to slice it in half as it turns to dust I saw.