Chapter 98

Now that the exams ended,  it's time to continue what I have started. And that is of course to bring Emily down together with Erika Allunet.

What I'm going to do might not greatly affect that student council president but it will tarnish her good image.

According to the investigations I secretly took with the help of my girls, Erika Allunet is a daughter of a middle class family and as for how she got admitted in LA'ssier, it's through the scholarship program as well as the chairman's help also.

Erika Allunet is the Chairman's distant relative,  the Chairman saw a potential with her and thus have her attend LA'ssier. Erika was smart and clever that she was able to win as student council president and that added to her credentials. Making her more qualified to stay in LA'ssier even after highschool.

Erika Allunet is plannig to run as president for student council in the high school section in her 2nd year.

I'm not that evil but since she started it,  I'm giving her no leniency at all. 

"Is everything going well? "

I asked Lizzy apathetically.

We are currently at the school cafeteria.

Lizzy smiled and nodded.

"She was desperate and that caused her to do such thing. I only helped her to achieve what she wanted"

Lizzy answered.

I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"My~ You sure do things very well"

"Of course Betti-sama"

A little later,  Krizzy arrived with a smile on her face

"Everything's going as planned,  Betti-sama"

I smiled and signaled her to sit.

"Ara~ I thank you for your hardwork,  Krizzy"

"Of course~ Betti-sama,  worry not everything will come to an end"

We talked a little more and Rosé came back which means,  it is about to happen.

"What?!  Emily did that? "

I raised my brows when a student spout those words in surprise.

"Yes,  she was caught and is now currently at the student council office"

"I heard the paper was found inside her bag by one of her classmates"

The students started to gossip around us.

The girls and me both look at each other .

The girls were grinning and I smirked coldly.

"Let us go and see the show"

We all stood up from our seats and headed to where the student council office is.

"No. President!  I was framed!  You knew that I can't do such shameful thing"

Was what Emily said when we arrived.

Students were gathered outside.

I saw Erika Allunet rubbed her temples feeling stressed at the moment.

Ehhhh?

What?

She can't throw Emily off?

She really thought of her as a friend huh?

Good for you.

That friend of yours will be the one who'll bring you down idiot~

"Close the doors,  please"

Erika Allunet asked one of the council to closed it but Rosé made an arrangement beforehand and that is having some of the students blocked the door from being closed.

Rosè raised her brows and smirked.

On the other hand,  a student noticed us and thus tugged the others to make way.

It's because they knew the issue between me and Emily.

Seeing the strange behavior of the students, Erika Allunet, Emily and the student who caught Emily all looked towards our direction.

I am currently wearing my spoiled ojousama demeanor as my girls were standing behind me.

"My~ What a scene we have here ne"

Krizzy initiated that made Emily and Erika Allunet both frowned.

"May I know what's happening here? "

Lizzy on the other hand 'tried' asking a student.

"Well,  it is said that Emily was caught having the answer key to the exams in her bag"

I tilted my head and act oblivious.

"What do you mean? "

"Class C's representative, you see that girl over there,  was the one who's in charge of the exam. However,  the teacher learned that the answer key was missing after the exam and thus asked the Class Rep.  She was blamed for that matter and did the investigation herself and found out that the answer key was on Emily's bag after checking it"

The girl beside us explain.

That's the class representative,  I see.

Lizzy and Krizzy really did their job very well.

The truth is, Emily was not planning to steal the answer key however,  Krizzy bumped with the Class C's adviser with the stuffs on her hand. Krizzy helped the  teacher to fetch all the things that fell as she tried to look for the answer key.

After confirming what the answer key looked like,  Krizzy told Lizzy about it.

Lizzy headed to the faculty where the teacher is headed too and thus entered by the pretense of asking the whereabouts of a certain teacher and after she got the answer, Lizzy left the faculty.  But before closing the door Lizzy locked it from the inside before closing it again.

Lizzy took a detour to make it look natural.

Lizzy incidentally found the teacher with stuff on her hands and was having a hard time.  Opening the door since it was locked.

Lizzy offered her help by holding the stuffs while the teacher was busy looking for the key in her bag.  As the teacher was busy,  Lizzy secretly took the answer key and hid it under her long sleeve.

The teacher thanked Lizzy for the help and thus Lizzy smiled and act as if nothing happened.

Looking for the perfect timing,  Krizzy called Lizzy where Emily is heading to. Lizzy went there ahead of Krizzy and purposely dropped the answer key which was found by Emily.

And the rest you can figure out.

We were just helping her get what she want.

It was her choice not to return the answer key before the exam.

It washer choice to keep it.

It was her choice to cheat.

We didn't framed her.

We just helped her.

Ara~

I'm acting more like a villain it seems.