Chapter 100

"You bitch!  Do you think you'll get away with this?! "

Mrs Dott angrily roared at me. I smirked and shove my hair at the back of my ear.

"My~ aside from threatening me with your empty words, is there anything else you can do?  Hmm~"

Sometimes I wonder if am I just acting or I'm really becoming a villainess. 

Acting this much without even batting an eyelid.

Or maybe it's because I have watched too many dramas in my past life that I can pull such act.

Ahhh..

These characters are really turning me into a person I don't want to be.

I tried ignoring them as much as I can

I tried to lengthen my patience and thought of everything as a child's play not worthy of my attention.

I was a push over.

I acted too kind in order to live a peaceful life that I almost forget what I truly am.

My will to live as a normal person is stronger than I imagined.

That I was able to endure them up until now.

I wanted to live normally without breaking my character setting.

I thought that by simply avoiding the leads,  I can do as I pleased not to mention have a good ending.

However,  I neglected the fact that there are characters we called cannon fodders.

They are insignificant but they are also scary.

Ara~

What should I do?

"You.. "

The smile from my face banished and was replaced with a cold one.

I don't know what kind of face I'm showing right now but I am certain that it is something you don't want to look at.

"You really don't get it do you?  Lena Dott,  you are doom this time. You and your good daughter will have the worst time of your life for repeatedly offending me. You think I'm a pushover and can be easily threatened by your words? "

My face became dimmer as I stare daggers directly at her eyes.

She may be old and has a lot of experience however whom she's facing right now is I,  Bettina Reinhart.  Bettina Reinhart who had lived her life twice.

"Aren't you experiencing it already though?  Not being able to attend any social gatherings,  having your daughter expelled and having you two be out of the social circle. What does it feel?  Does it feel pleasant? "

I looked at Emily who's currently hiding behind her mom.

"I already warned you didn't I?  Did you really thought that I won't do something against you in order to protect my good reputation?  Ahhh what an idiot you are,  Emily Dott. "

Both mother and daughter looked at me with full of vengeance and hatred.

That's right.

Hate me.

You made me do it.

But before I left them I warned them for the last time.

"And if something happens to Alexa,  I am telling you two.  You'll going to face a tragedy worst than this."

And with that last sentence, I turned around and leave them silently.

As I walked along the hallway,  I can't help but clenched my fist as thight as I can.