⁰¹ ❘❘ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ▸ ʙᴀᴢᴢɪ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

"KYANMAAA!!!"

The boy who owns the twisted version of the name, flinches at the loud call to the point that he nearly drop his game console.

Quickly regaining back his composure, Kenma pauses the game and turn his head to left to face the black haired male jogging towards him with a proud gait.

He glance at the couple of random bystanders walking past them, then glare at Kuroo who finally reach to him. "Kuro, can you please try to lower down your voice a little?"

Ignoring Kenma's complaint out of his mild exasperation, Kuroo cross his toned arms in front of his broad chest. "I thought we agreed on going to school together? What happened to our pact routine and you went on your own?"

The dual-haired male let out a huff, returning to the game he paused after his friend's interruption just a few seconds ago. As his thumb continuously press from button to another button, he spoke,

"Your dad said you're still pooping when I stopped by, so I left without you."

"But you could've just waited for me, you know?! It's not like I will take an hour!" Kuroo grumble at the lousy excuse, in which Kenma just shrugg onto for a rather nonchalant reply.

The pair just stood on their current spot, with Kuroo checking the annoucements on the bulletin if there's anything important plastered there, and Kenma just keep himself occupied with his game. Sounds of the typical mild chatter noises that could be heard on a hallway in the early hours of morning rang in their ears, along with the faint exploding effects that the blue handful console emits.

A minute later on, golden bold letters of the word 'victory' flashes on the small screen of the psp, but Kenma still remained emotionless to this. Almost appearing to be unimpressed with the result.

As he wait for the game to load again for the next level, he glance at the large bulletin board adhered by the wall next to him. His eyes glazed over the different announcements plastered in it, until his eyes stopped at the small, yellow paper folded into a square taped up.

It stands out the most because of its plain structure made only by a simple handwriting method, unlike the printed out others. He immediately recognize it as the messy penmanship of his another 2nd year teammate, Yamamoto.

'WANTED: MANAGER FOR VBC (BOYS)!!!!!!! WE NEED A MANAGER!!! PREFERABLY SOMEONE THAT'S A GIRL!!! PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Kenma's lips morphs to a small frown, and inwardly cringe at the exaggerated amount of the exclamation marks that Yamamoto used, to the point that it feels like he's being yelled at while reading the whole thing.