Class 1a mall trip

Flashback to end of class yesterday~

"Hey y/n! Since we have two weeks we are gonna go on a mall trip together as a class to get everything for the training camp wanna come?" Mina asks excitedly. "Sure let me check with Bakugo" you say smiling. "Ok hope to see you there" mina says waving a goodbye.

"I cant believe I agreed to come with you" Bakugo said annoyed holding your hand as you walked to the rest of the group in the mall. "Nice y/n you got bakubro to come" Kirishima says patting you on the back and you just giggle. "Alright everyone stay in groups and meet back here at 3" Iida says and everyone nods. The bakusquad decided to stick together. "Alright Bakugo do you need to get anything?" you ask smiling up at him. "I just need a new swimsuit. And dollface call me Katsuki" he says with a small blush on his face. "Oh ok katsuki" you say blushing and giggling making his heart flutter. "Alright since all of us need swimsuits let head to the swimsuit store!" Mina says walking towards the store as we follow. You and Mina go to the girls side of the store looking at swimsuits and picking out a few to try on. You picked a few that were your (f/c) or were neutral colors. "Alright lets go try them on!" Mina says dragging you to a changing room. 

You try on the first swimsuit which was a white 2 piece where the top stopped right above your belly button. "Alright I got my first one on. Are you ready y/n?" Mina asks calling over the door. "yeah im coming.." you say nervously opening the door. "EEK! That one looks so cute! Wheres Bakugo, let me go find him wait here?" before you could answer Mina already ran off so you stood there waiting. You could feel eyes looking at you and you turn around to see a group of boys eyeing down your body making you feel uncomfortable. One of them walks up to you and says, "Arent you a cute little thing? Wanna come with me and my friends we can give you a good time" he says walking closer to you making you back up into the wall. "Sorry...no thank you...just waiting for my friend" you say quietly. The rest of the boys come over surrounding you while eyeing you down and whispering to each other. You just stood there shaking and panicking not sure if they were gonna try and kidnap you or something. One of the boy puts there hand on your soft cheek looking at you with an evil grin. You stood there forzen. Why wont my body move?! Wheres Mina and Bakugo?! You think trying to stay away from him.

 "Y/n i found bakugo!" you hear Mina shout suddenly. "Bakugo shes over here-y/n who are these boys?" mina asks worriedly seeing the look in your eye. Bakugo came over and once he saw all the boys around you he about flipped. "Dont touch her get away!" Bakugo yelled angrily making them step back away from you and you could finally breathe again. He came up to you and hugged you making you break down. "Disgusting" Mina says glaring at them. "Tch what is she doing with a boy like you she could have so much more fun with us" the group of boys say walking away snickering. "Y/n lets get you changed back in your clothes are you ok with that swimsuit that you have on?" Mina asks taking you from Bakugos arms and leading you to the dressing room. "Yeah this ones fine...thanks Mina" you say shakily. "Ill wait right here y/n I already have my swimsuit" Bakugo says. 

You finally made it out of the swimsuit store staying closer to Bakugo scared you would see the group of boys again. You guys stopped at a couple more stores getting some sunscreen, bugspray, and other essential things. You whisper to Mina, "Hey could you come with me to get some pads and tampons? I-I dont wanna go alone and Im kind of embarrassed to ask Katsuki" you say and she smiles and nods. "Boys me and y/n will be right back just gonna grab some things" Mina says as you and her walk way. You get your stuff paying for it and then trying to find the boys again. Suddenly and alarm went off saying the mall was on lockdown and everyone needed to evacuate. "Thats weird, we better hurry and get outside" mina says grabbing your hand and running. You make it outside and Bakugo comes running to you. "Are you ok dollface?" he says grabbing your hand and bringing you to the rest of the class. "Yeah Im fine, why did we have to evacuate?" you ask him nervously. "A villain was spotted inside the mall" he says glaring around at everyone with his crimson eyes. Hearing the thought of a villain being there made you shiver. "Did you atleast get everything?" Bakugo says looking down at you. "Yeah I think so did you?" you ask. "Mhm". You all are then excused by the police to leave.  Everyones parents coming to pick their kids up worried out of their minds. "Katsuki y/n are you alright?!" you hear a familiar voice yell and you turn to see Mitsuki, Bakugos mom. "Old hag we are fine" Bakugo says trying to avoid being hugged by her. "Are you ok dear" she asks looking at you. "Yeah i think so" you say looking up at her with a soft smile. "Your aunt is at work so she asked me to take you to our house for a bit" she said leading you two to the car. "Oh ok" you say glad you got to stay a little longer with Katsuki. 

You make it to Bakugos house and you both head up to his room. Katsuki shuts the door and then hugging you from behind making you relax. "Those sh*tty boys really pissed me off" he says sitting his chin on top of your head. You just giggle glad he came to save you. "Thanks again for scaring them away" you say turning around to hug him back. "Anything for you dollface" he says resting his head back on top of your head. "They didnt touch you or do anything to you right?-" he asks with a little worry in his voice. "No, one of them just put their hand on my cheek but that it" you say nuzzling your head into his chest. "Ill kill those bastards" he says with a deep sigh. You just giggle again making him smile, glad you were alright. "Lovebirds come down for dinner" Mitsuki yells as you two break away from the hug heading downstairs. You walk downstairs with a light blush on your cheek from what she called you and Katsuki. You all sit down and enjoy a meal. You didnt really talk much about much things, mostly about school and the upcoming training camp. After dinner you went back up to Bakugos room. "Hey y/n your aunt says your free to have a sleepover here tonight if you want to" Mitsuki says walking into the room since Bakugo was in the bathroom. "Oh ok! Is that ok with you?" you ask her and she smiles and nod. "Ask Katsuki for some clothes so you dont have to sleep in that" she says pointing to your clothes. You were in the outfit you got the last time you were at the mall. "Ok thank you", Mitsuki leaves and Bakugo returns from the bathroom. "My aunt said I can sleepover tonight if that alright with you" you say walking over to him. "Yeah thats fine need some clothes" he asks walking to his closet. "Yeah sorry" you say blushing as he throws you a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Bathrooms down the hall". 

You get changed and head back to his room seeing hes gone. You decide to look around his room never really getting to get a good luck at it before.

My first sleepover with my hothead boyfriend. This could be interesting....

Hey yall! Oooooo we having a sleepover with the one and only hot head that is your boyfriend...this could be an adventure. Also those who read this do you mind the long chapters ive noticed all the chapters tend to be long sorry about that lol! ~London