captured

Lol I luv you guys! I love wattpad! Sorry had to get that off my chest =) Remember to read my other story Lady Josephine: Armed and ready to kill!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy this story and PLEASE comment and vote! It really makes my day =)))))) And a special thanks to *drum roll*

xXxTwilightLuverxXx!

wow that was dramatic...lol

xoxoxo,

Emilestie

Chapter 2- Captured

Fayette's P.O.V.

I ran for hours evading, and hiding from the men that were after me. Why now? After all these years, I thought I was safe from them, the humans. Gradually I could feel my feet give way from exhaustion and I fell to the ground. Gasping for breath I looked around me...Yes! I had done it I had evaded them. Smiling to myself at my own personal victory I finally got enough breath to sit up...just as a pair of strong arms grabbed me from behind.

Aaron's P.O.V

Dang this little bugger is fast! We almost lost her back there. Coming to a clearing I saw her, and she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Her hair was golden and glinted in the sunlight. She looked so otherworldly with her flowing hair, elegant wings gliding down her back, and a white dress falling just below her knees. How could something so beautiful be a supernatural? I had been taught in school that they were all monsters and that is why we began The Purge, to get rid of the things that did not have a place in this world. But her? She was perfect...

"Aaron! What are you doing? GRAB HER!" A harsh voice whispered from behind me, which snapped me out of my thoughts

"oh right...I'll take care of it." I managed to say back as I quietly went towards her and taking a final step before reaching for her and grabbing her from behind,  which soon brought a lot of screaming and yelling in a language I did not know.. Presumably it is the fairy language. Did she know Savanian? I hope so, because I would like to talk to her and get to know this beautiful creature. WAIT! What am I thinking? She is a supernatural.

"EVLATA! ELVATA!" She countinued screaming at me it most likely meant 'get off me' or something along those lines, but there is no way she is getting out of my grasp after having me follow her for two hours.

"No way am I letting you go. Now do me a favor and shutt up okay?" I did not want to deal with this right now...

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Fayette's P.O.V,

The handsome human, who captured me from the woods, sat me on the chair. What did he want? Why do these humans want me here? If they were going to keep me here they could actually take care of me...raising my voice so that the man could hear me I stated

"I need water." I did not bother saying please these men kidnapped me they did not deserve pleasantries.

The man that I assumed was the leader raised his eyebrow at me.

"Oh so the little one speaks are language?"

I just scowled at him barely holding my contempt for him. Of course I could speak there language! I could speak all supernatural and natural languages, I was a princess after all. Realizing I was not going to answer such a stupid question he walked over to me and lifted my chin towards his.

"How about this? You'll get your water if you help us eliminate the Elves. Oh and as a added bonus I wont kill you...for now."

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Should I include Aaron's P.O.V. more? I need COMMENTS people! Also ifyou find mistakes that bug you let me know im writing this really late at night so im tired and not thinking straight.

Emilestie =)