12

Lauren's pov

Right now we are about to go on stage, camila is in her headspace and I am a little worried, she's never been In her headspace on stage before. Right now she is cuddled into my side, she was singing along to the boys songs but that's normal, it's just she has her baby voice.

"Fifth harmony!" Harry said, we go on and camila cuddles me again, I wrap my arms around her and th Audience Aww.

"Baby, can you be big girl for me?" I whisper, she nods

"You don't have to come out of your headspace, just be big girl" I say, she nods

"Okay" she said, I kiss her cheek and we start to sing

When camila said she could be a big girl, she just meant she could go without cuddling me.

She was jumping in circles while singing with her baby voice, the audience loved it though I go to camila as she fell, I help her up.

"You okay?" I ask, she nods

"I big girl" she said, I smile and nod kissing her cheek

"Okay, be careful" I whisper in her ear after kissing her cheek, she nods and carries on making me giggle.

"I love you" I giggle, she smile wide

We keep singing our own songs and some with the boys, Harry copies camila jumping around and I again feel a bit jealous.

I go to camila wrapping my arm around her waist, she looks up at me and nods.

"Just stay with me" I whisper, she nods cuddling my chest as I sing as I was I see she's falling asleep.

"Babe" I nudge her, she looks up at me sleepily, I coo and kiss her cheek several times

"Just a while longer okay" I say, she nods and I peck her lips softly making her smile wide and the crowd go wild.

I dance with camila and cuddle her when she wanted, the other girls danced with the boys and each other as camila and I were in our own little worlds.

Camila sat down after a while tired and out of breath, I sit next to her and she cuddles me the band starts to play little things.

As the boys sing I sing into camila ear softly while cuddling her, she smiles playing with my hand and looking at me.

"I love you" she said, I smile and kiss her forehead

"I love you too little one" I say, she smiles wide leaning into the forehead kiss

Soon the show was over, we go back to our hotel rooms getting showered, camila and I get into come comfy clothes and cuddle in bed.

I put a movie on the tv and order room service, we eat while watching the movie camila kisses me and I kiss her back.

"What's that for?" I ask, she shrugs resting her head on my shoulder

"Just felt like it" she said, I smile and kiss her head before resting mine on hers

"Okay" I say, she takes my hand and plays with it, I smile and pull her closer and kiss her head again

After a while we were now lead in bed cuddling getting ready to fall asleep, camila had her head on my chest as I was playing with her hair.

"Night Lolo" she said, I kiss her cheek

"Night my baby" I say, she smiles and pecks my neck, she settles in the crook of my neck and soon her breathing got slower and lighter telling me she's asleep.

I smile and get comfy myself and slowly fall asleep