Lexa

Au/ so this is gonna be high school but with lexa.

Y/n POV

Just another boring day in my least favourite class. I was sitting at my usual seat at the back of mr Kane's history class, my arms crossed on the table with my head resting on them.

"The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was the World War II genocide of the European Jews. Between what years anyone?" I heard Mr Kane's voice from the front of the class room and I slowly lifted my head. "Jasper, what about you! What years did the Holocaust take place between?" He spoke and jasper was Cleary caught off guard considering he was rolling a joint underneath the table trying to be discrete "arrrr" he made a confused sound and I couldn't help but feel bad for the kid. I scooted my chair out slightly and kicked my feet into the desk and slipped my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through Instagram.

"That's it mr Jordan, hand it over! Detention after school!" Mr Kane scolded jasper and he quickly handed his weed over to the teacher "(y/n)!" He called my name but I held my hand up signalling him to wait a second because I was laughing at a meme 'hold up' I mumbled "okay, what?" I said and he was clearly not happy with how I acted nor how I was speaking to him.

"(Y/n), would you mind telling me why you are on you phone instead of paying attention in my class?" He said loudly as if trying to make sure every pair of eyes in the room was on me but I couldn't care less "well your lessons boring" I stated matter-of factly. And he huffed "seeing as your already on your phone, you could save me the trouble. Tell your mother I'm picking her up at 6" he said with a smirk on his face and I laughed while a few people around the class were whispering to their friends about what taking place In Front of them "what a coincidence" I said shaking my head amusedly "what is?" He asked clearly irritated "we're both picking our girls up at 6" I said still chuckling slightly he laughed slightly but clearly he didn't find it funny and was trying to be offensive "and who's your girl?" He asked as if he was challenging me "your daughter" I said and he gaped at this but before he could reply the bell went and I picked my bag up but before walking completely passed him I patted his shoulder "she said she'll be ready at 6:15 don't be late" and with that said I all but skipped to my locker excitement visible at the reminder I'm seeing lexa.

Short but I think it was alright.