La la lost you|Akaashi keiji

⚠️WARNING⚠️
contains:
Suicide  Attempt
Mental Illness

♦︎ Angst ♦︎

☁︎【 Akaashi keiji x reader 】☁︎

 『All my demons run wild, All my demons have your smile』

I made myself comfortable in my bathtub filled with warm water. Akaashi sat at the small folding chair beside the bathtub, "you finally decided to fill the bathtub yourself" he smiled, I huff in response, "well, it's all because you weren't here to do it earlier!".

He only chuckled, he averts his gaze from me and stared at the lace mesh streamer hair tie that he bought for me lying on the sink. His gaze softens looking at it, "do you still remember the first day we met?" he asked seriously. I look his way, "ofcourse, I do".

His smile grew wider, recalling our memories together.

"I wanted to know your name so bad".

___________

Akaashi stopped by a mall that interlocks with the train he's going to get into to buy some meat buns to give to MSBY and a few candies to accompany him to his trip to MSBY's game match.

On his way to the train, akaashi stops halfway up the stairs when he saw (y/n) on the second stairs. Her attention was on her phone while she holds a cup of juice. His gotten starstruck by her, he thought that she's absolutely pretty but the moment soon ended when she got hidden in the crowd. He sighed and continued to walk up the stairs.

After walking up the stairs, he got a train ticket from the booking office then made his way to the train platform to wait for his ride. (y/n) arrived first sitted on a chair just eight feet away from where Akaashi is standing.

thirty minutes had passed when the train finally arrives, the doors slides open, people coming in and out. Akaashi waits for an opening so he could get in. Once he saw an opening he starts to walk but he only made one step when he saw (y/n) a few feet away, facing the same train door he's going in.

She was holding a really big bag, he decided to take this opportunity to talk to her. "Excuse me.." he spoke, (y/n) didn't turn around at first since she didn't want to assume but she turned to him when he called her out again with a question, "is it alright if I help you carry your bag?" he asked finally getting her attention, "are you a robber?" she asked getting a suspicious vibe out of him.

"No, I just want to talk to you" he answered  quickly, she starts to find him weird. One, because 'I don't know if it's because of me not able to socialize that much but is this normal?' and two, why would a random pretty guy talk to her.