ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"OH MY GOD YES!" Me and Bella are currently sitting at McDonald's laughing about our time at our previous schools.

"This school is really boringgggg and I haven't done any nice pranks" Bella whines.

I smirk at that and look at her with that one look only she will understand. I think we've all been there, that one look only a specific person can understand.

"The school will be empty by 5, no teachers at all." She says with all her attention now towards me. "We've got shopping to do" I say eating a fry.

We quickly finish our food and make our way towards the supermarket since it was already 2 pm.

"Ok so first we need tinfoil, a lot of it" I say as soon as we get the trolley. We make our way to the tinfoil section and get at least 40 packs since this school isn't that big but isn't small either.

We then get a lot of Vaseline. And a few more stuff and I got myself a new sim card before taking all this to the counter where the lady looked at us suspiciously but checked it out anyways. Bella payed for it since I still don't have any money. I really need to find a job.

(A/N: I don't know about other countries but here you can get a sim card normally from supermarkets, malls, etc.)

"This is gonna be so good!" Bella smiles sitting at the passenger seat. "Yessirr but it's only three right now, where do you wanna go?"

"Mall? Ughh I don't wanna go there tho. My feet are killing me. Lets go home and watch a movie"

"Mine or yours?" I ask putting on my seat belt. "I don't like Lucy, lets go to mine." I nod my head driving towards her house. After around twenty minutes we finally reach her house, I park in front getting out. As we go towards the door I notice another car parked outside as well.

I guess Andrew is home.

We go inside heading towards her and Andrew's room. "What are we doing here?" I ask dropping the bed in a starfish position. "I'm taking out bikinis so we can go swimming."

I mumble a small ok my eyes feeling heavy. Just as I'm about to close my eyes completely, Bella jumps on me. How sweet. Not

"Get up and change into this then we are going to the pool." She says and leaves the room. Seriously??

I get up to see a two piece black bikini on the bed.

I sigh and change into it, my tattoos in full view. I realize that the black rose tattoo was on my wrist and I needed water proof concealer. So I quickly go out the room to look for Bella.

I find her in the kitchen with Andrew in front of her, just as they are about to kiss I speak up. "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAKING OUT WITH MY SISTER?" I shout smacking Andrew on the head.

And I can tell I made him angry because of the way he was glaring daggers at me. I smile sweetly pulling Bella beside me who was chuckling. I notice Bella wearing a one piece tie dye bikini and she sure did look hot in it.

 I notice Bella wearing a one piece tie dye bikini and she sure did look hot in it

"Why are you in my house again?" I just shrug looking at him dead in the eye. "It is OUR house now" I reply Seriously before taking Bella's hand and pulling her out of the kitchen chuckling.

Once we are out of sight I show her my wrist asking for a concealer or foundation. She nods her head taking me to her room and giving me a concealer. I quickly cover up my tattoo and follow Bella to the pool.

 I quickly cover up my tattoo and follow Bella to the pool

"Dude this is a nice ass place" I say looking at the pool. "I know right" I turn towards her and hold her by her shoulders, looking her in the eye. "This is our house now" emphasizing on the word 'our'.

She laughs nodding her head. "No it isn't" I look behind me to see Andrew with Vincenzo and Cameron standing there.

I smile sweetly skipping towards Andrew "and why is that?" I ask.

"I don't like you." He says still not smiling even a little bit. "I don't think I've seen you smile" I frown poking his cheek.

When I still get no reaction I shrug going towards Cameron and jumping on him. "CAMERONNNNN" he laughs putting me down carefully. "Wassup."

I go back towards Bella, looking towards them. "I only like Cameron, the rest of you are eh" I shrug frowning.

"Let's go" this time it's Bella speaking so I nod my head going in the pool with her, the guys still standing there talking to each other. After a while Bella goes back inside saying she is thirsty, but I saw Andrew going in too so let's just say she is thirsty but not for water.

"Guys I'm boredd" at that Cameron looks at me "lets make a bet" he asks sitting down at the edge of the pool. I nod my attention now completely towards him. "Let's go out. The person who can get more people's numbers is gonna buy the other one lunch for the whole week." "I'm broke" I shrug.

Cameron chuckles "when are we going?" I ask looking at Vincenzo who looked like he was having an important conversation on his phone. I then look at Cameron who answers my previous question. "Right now, so go get changed. By the way you can't wear anything too relieving because that would be unfair." I nod my head getting out the pool.