B i l a n g XL

"Happy Birthday Prince Sansebastian." I bowed. "I wish you a happy life." I said then smile. He just nod at me and look at the person behind me.

"I did not know that I'll see you here Cailevi, it's hard to see you nowadays." Sanse said without blinking.

"Who knows, Im busy." Levi said and snake his arms around my waist. I immediately slap it, Sanse's eyes darted to my waste.

"Same goes for you Lady Arthia, I'm not seeing you this days even your shadow." He said. I smiled.

"I'm busy learning in book Prince Sanse." I said.

"I see, next time when I summon you, please come." He said seriously. "You're the only person I know who rejects a royal's summoning." I laugh at his statement.

"I really thought you are summoning me as friend, I was mistaken Prince Sanse, pardon me." I said then bow. When Levi's about to speak, some aristocrats approach him. I watch him get drag away, he's looking at me like a puppy, I just raise my brow.

"Now we're talking alone." He said.

"Yes."

"How are you?" He asked. "How's your stay at the Duke's manse?" I raise my brow.

"You know that?" I asked.

"Yes, I actually visited the Marquis two years and ago and I was told that you are sick, but the truth is you were kick out--"

"I ran away from the mansion Prince, I wasn't kicked out." I said smiling. So they did really tried to hide that. "But how did you know I was in the Duke's manse?" I asked.

"I sent you letters, to be delivered at the Duke's manse and you're just curious now?" He asked and laugh slowly, my eyes widened, a rare sight, and it's actually beautiful.

I actually forgot about that, many things had happened since I left the manse.

All we did was plan our treason that we can't even start because there's a lot of obstacle!

I badly want to ruin that manse already!

"About my offer years ago, it's still valid." He said.

I wrinkled my forehead.

"Marry me." I smiled and put my hand on his biceps, I felt people's gaze on us.

"And that answer is still the same Prince Sanse." I said as I caress his biceps but it stops when someone grab my hand and raise it. I look up at Levi.

"What are you doing Tia?" He asked with his irritated tone.

I smiled, he gave me another expression, it really makes my heart flutter.

"Let go." I said. He carefully let go of my hand.

"Why are you interfering Cailevi?" Sanse asked, Levi smirked.

"I am?" He asked, irritation is still evident on his face, I smiled.

"What's your relationship with this lady anyway, I plan to marry her, so stop interfering with our business." Sanse firmly said.

"I see, you're actually serious with Tia." Levi commented. "What can you offer to her?" Levi asked.

I raise my brow, what is he pointing here? We're already getting all the attention. If I am my past self I would be crazily happy because of the attentions I'm getting but this is no good.

"I can offer her anything she wants." Sansebastian said. Levi was about to speak when someone intrude.

"If we're talking about benefits here, I think I'm more suitable than the two of you." We all look at Luxius.

"Greetings Crown Prince." I bowed.

"I offer you this Empire Arthia." Luxius said.

This is getting out of hand, but I smiled confidently.

I look around to see the faces of people around us. I saw the Marquis with his family and Theodore, it's been a while. I smirked at them. I saw Lilliane's expressions, she's still into Luxius? I smirked more.

How the hell this the world turn this way?

I look at Lilibeth who looks and annoyed, Theodore, I can't read his. I smirked at the Marquis, I see his hair is getting gray, he's growing old with his wrinkles that wrinkled more. I look around more, I see satistfaction in people's face as if they confirmed something.

I heard Levi chuckle, I look at him with my forehead wrinkled.

"Looks who's overwhelmed." He whispered to himself. I glare at him, he just whistle.

"ARISE, THE EMPEROR IS ENTERING!" We all bowed, Levi walk to me.

"All they do is offer, but they haven't actually done anything for you like I do, don't they?" Levi asked, I don't know if it's only for me or for the other princes to hear but he sounded like he's bragging.

••