▪︎BOI, LISTEN UP

━━━ WAS IT REALLY THAT BAD?

Yes, yes it was.

You weren't quite sure if you were ever afraid of needles since you never had paid attention to your own fears. This is because to you, it's better to not find out about things that may become a stop in what you want or like to do than embrace it. Though, this does lead to your crassed actions.

After letting a loud outburst of screams out of your head, you've finally gained control over your body again while the brunette boy had covered his ears, though, he didn't seem to be shocked or surprised even at the slightest bit.

Instead, he seemed rather used to it. I mean, was it even much of a surprise? He was the one who warned you that it'll hurt a lot after all.

"Alright, well, at least we got through that phase.." He said as he uncovered his ears.

The pain that went through your body slowly disappeared as the chains that tied your arms and legs down had finally snapped open. You moved your legs slightly before landing your feet onto the ground.

You felt as if you had finally gained freedom after being strapped onto a containment chair for tens of years.

It felt pretty overdramatic, but you get it.

While the brunette was setting the syringe he used aside, you grabbed him aggressively by his shoulder, forcing his eyes to meet your dreadful ones as his mouth was set into a grim line. The boy feel stunned by your sudden action but remained quiet as his body had only tensed slightly.

"Listen here boy, you need to explain the whole situation or else things aren't gonna be so pretty." You threatened the brunette or at least, tried to be as threatening as possible but your tone of voice couldn't lie.

No matter how intimidating you tried to look, your words had left your mouth rather rushed and panicked leaving an obvious impression to him that you were just desperate for an answer.

The boy didn't know how to respond at first as his wide eyes were still forced to lock onto yours but eventually, after a few moments of thought, the brunette finally opened his mouth to answer but the sound of loud footsteps had interrupted him from doing so, as it kept running closer and closer towards the room.

The sound of the running footsteps had finally stopped with a loud stomp as an obnoxious and loud voice of another young boy not far from his age yelled.

"TUBBO! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Your eyes averted towards the door to see who it was and there behold

a young blonde boy who also wore the same oversized lab coat.

Created: 12 November 2020
Edited: 19 April 2021
Edited by @hanamocha