A Terrible Start to Second Year

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ Chapter 13 ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Hello again my darlings! I'm glad to see you are still here! Not what you were expecting from our little story, huh? Well there is more to come, so please get comfy as we continue with sweet little Hadrian's tale...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Harry stared nervously at camera man as he stood stiffer than a statue next to the peacock of a man. How he got here, you ask? Well let's backtrack a bit!

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

After an enjoyable train ride back home for the summer, Harry and his friends made arrangements to try and see each other over the summer with numerous sleepovers pending. Harry upon learning that Neville's birthday was a day before his asked his Auntie Cissa if it was possible to celebrate both their birthdays together. Dowager Longbottom was a bit hard pressed to deny them when she had seen such improvements in her grandson's grades, magic and even in his growth as a person. She was also a distant relation to the Blacks and nothing was more important to her than family so she acquiesced the request. They would host a sleepover at the Longbottom manor to celebrate the boys birthdays and then get the school shopping done early so the children had some time to at least give their new material a lookielou.

Thankfully this happened because the during that time, not even a full hour after Narcissa had seen her three boys through the Floo to Longbottom Manor and turned to tend to her newest Hatchling, a precious baby girl named Artemis, did some Aurors burst into Malfoy manor. She and Lucius had been arrested on the spot, though no one was stupid enough to take her baby from her or to come too close because Blacks were famous for their protective streaks being much higher and bigger than the Black Madness battle mode. Dumbledore was there with an annoyed Madam Bones and a simpering Minster Fudge to boot.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Lucius demands hotly, he had been enjoying some quiet time now that Artemis was able to see and hear and thus did not constantly cry in fear of being abandoned.

Draco had been much the same when he was born, though he should say Hatched since Draco had been born as an egg and hatched in June hence why they tended to celebrate his birthday in April as well as June. Now they celebrate Artie's birthday in February and in April. And like most Creature born children, they are born blind and deaf for the first few months to a year after they are born. Thankfully both his children gained their sight and hearing around 3-6 months after they are born. But that was beside the point, the point was that Artie was finally sleeping soundly and these idiots had to go and wake her up!

It was a lot of work and will power on both his and his mate's parts to not hurl balls of fire and ice at these idiots as they were kept hostage on the sofa in the Floo room while Aurors stormed through their house tearing the place apart. Minster Fudge looked both nervous and eager while Madam Bones was severely annoyed, but at the same time cautiously curious. Dumbledore looked like the cat who got both the cream and the canary.

"It has recently come to our attention that you are housing Dark Artifacts within your home and as they are a threat to the young children living in your home, we are here to confirm if this is true and to remove all children from your care." Minister Fudge stuttered out as Narcissa hisses at him, her eyes flashing Omega violet in rage, holding her whimpering daughter closer to her breast.

"I'd like to see you try!" She growls.

"Lady Malfoy, place, your daughter needs soothing..." Amelia speaks up, trying to break up the tension in the room by drawing attention to the distressed infant.