Chapter 7

There was not any human spotted on the way to the elves forest. It was not a  strange situation as the elves forest was also known for wild beast attacks.

However, I don't feel good about this. For someone who's been watching way too many almost had a heart attack moments, I knew my intuition this time isn't wrong.

The weather today is very cool. There was not any sunshine to tell us what time is it. Usually, we can tell time by the sun but due to today seem pretty cloudy, we weren't able to tell it.

Lisa and Cecilia sang to lift up the atmosphere, their singing echoed the forest. A flock of wild birds flew away in hurry, that was when I stopped my track.

Damn, why do I feel like a smart main protagonist seeing something dangerous coming?

Ahaha, that can't be dangerous. I am a reincarnator after all, what can goes wrong?!

That's what I said earlier, I take that back. It goes wrong because this is reality not anime, otome game or novel!!!! (T▽T).

Lord!!!

"AHHHH!!! Why the hell did you touch it when it was sleeping like dead?!!" Atlas slaps my head with anger in his tone.

"How the hell should I know?!! It seems very fluffy and look really cute!!! How would I know it's actually a Saber-toothed tiger?!!!"

That's right, I the (no longer) Villainess, made a stupid mistake by touching fluffy fur which turned out to be a huge Saber-toothed tiger.

"For now, let's run!" Lisa panted between speaking.

"Why don't we just kill it? Won't that be easy?!" Atlas gave his opinion

"Haha, right! Hell no!!! How could you kill an animal, you barbarian cruel butthole!!!" I slap his head back.

I don't want to kill such fluffy creature, this saber-toothed is too fluffy to be killed by this stupid Atlas.

Anyway, should I tame this creature? I don't know how to, however my idiotic council is telling me that will work out.

That's right, every soft kind-hearted girls always taught me to follow what my heart is telling me. I!! I don't want to kill mister Fluffy!!! I will call you that even though you're chasing after me!!

.....

I take back what I said about those girls taught me (T▽T). The Saber-toothed now only focused on killing me, only me!!! How could you?!!!

I was showing him (even though I don't know the exact gender) my sincere love and feelings for him, how could he?!!! How could he?!!

"Good job, you have successfully brought yourself down. I'll tell uncle and brother to prepare you a beautiful glass coffin to show off your meat pieces."

Atlas, arrogantly eating a green apple that he bought from the town when we left the restaurant.

Lisa did use some sleepy magic spell on the Saber-toothed tiger, but it doesn't work on him as the tiger was a magical creature.

This time, Cecilia used a trap spell. It was a crystal huge cube that trapped the tiger. Lisa joined hands by using magic to make it unconscious. The only person who watched the whole struggling scene was Atlas.

I...I can't blame him for that ==;. I was an idiot to randomly touch it. He must be annoyed by it. If I were him, I would feel the same.

"Tch, this is taking too long." Atlas clicked his tongue and threw the already eaten apple to the ground.

He jumped from the tall tree and jumped into the cube.

Gahhh!!! Will he die?!!!

"Brooooo!!!! I'm sorry for being an idiot nuisance but don't die on me!!!"

"Let him be, knowing how hard his head is, the tiger's teeth will only broke and give up eventually." Lisa silently chuckled to herself as if it was amusing to her.

Both Cecilia and I secretly shared a glance of fear.

A moment later, the magic cube broke and a shine light illuminated too bright for us to see anything. We covered our eyes until the light died down.

When we open our eyes, Atlas casually walks with a ball of fluff in his hand.

"A-Atlas!!?"

We ran to him hurriedly. Atlas threw the fluff ball to me that a raised eyebrow look.

I barely caught it with a clumsy attempt. Lisa and Cecilia surrounded and let out an awe sound.

"Awww! Is this the same aggressive tiger from earlier?!!" Cecilia squealed with hearts in her eyes.

"How did you do this?!"

I noticed the black collar around the tiger. The swaying little piece of round diamond caught my eyes.

"Magic?" I touch the diamond with caution.

"Uncle developed this collar. Although he didn't make business with it, tch! he's too stupid. Just imagine how much money would he make by selling that collar?"

Atlas grunted in dissatisfaction. A collar to tame a wild beast?

"Your uncle? Thanatos?"

"How many uncles do I have?"

"Oh...How did you get this though? I thought Thanatos would be the type to not lend anyone his things, especially when it's so important. Did hear go and tame some dragon or what?"

Even though it was just a blunt statement I simply blurt out, Atlas's next statement Jungshook me to core.

(K: Not an Army, COUGH COUGH! Light it up like Dynamite ~~ Dnananana)

"Well, uncle kept a Winter Dragon named Snowflake, a panther named Nighty and A Snow Leopard named Snowball."

It wasn't the animals he kept shook me, but the names.

"Did he name them himself...?"

"Apparently, from my spy, yes."

COUGH COUGH!!! OH MY GAWD!!! SO CUTE!!

HE'S GOOD AT GIVING CUTE NAMES!!!

"For now, let's keep that Saber-toothed. Apparently, it can talk."

"Ehhh?!!! I knew he wasn't an ordinary Saber-toothed but he can talk!!?" Cecilia asked with one hand still stroking the fluffy ball.

Excuse me, but do Saber-toothed tigers that ordinary?

"Yea, we should keep going. It will be troublesome if some random spirit knew we took the magical saber-toothed with us."

So, the collar also turned animals to a small size, I should go and steal- sincerely and politely ask for 20 from Thanatos.

Wait, I didn't hear wrong when Atlas said Thanatos also kept a winter dragon too right?!!!! =∆=]!!