52

Lin Zhenzhen's body was too stiff. She seemed to have only one instinct left, the kind of instinct to respond to Wu Qi's kiss.

At first, his kiss was so soft and lingering that it made people tremble, but then his kiss became hotter. Hearing his rough gasp, she felt as if her cheeks were burning.

She didn't know how long it was before she was released, he was gasping, and she weakly leaned against his arms.

"Take out your household register."

"What?" Lin Zhenzhen still hadn't regained her senses.

"Household register, let's go and get a marriage certificate."

"..."

Weren't they supposed to give it a try first? How many days did it take to get a marriage certificate before we confirmed the relationship? Lin Zhenzhen thought it was a little soon. But she didn't know whether Wu Qi's sudden kiss confused her heart, but she didn't say a word of refusal. She just went to the room to take out the household register, then went to the civil affairs bureau with Wu Qi, and then drifted to get the marriage certificate.

Coming out of the civil affairs bureau, Wu Qi still looked calm and cold. He stuffed the marriage certificate of the two into the bag, pulled down the button and fastened it firmly. "I will go back with you and move your things to my house."

After going to work, Wu Qi didn't live with his family anymore. He bought a house outside by himself.

The confused Lin Zhenzhen just nodded.

Wu Qi went back with her to pack up and took her luggage to his house. Lin Zhenzhen's whole process was like a manipulated string puppet.

After sorting out her things, Wu Qi said to her, "There are still things in the team. I'll go first."

After finishing, he left as soon as he clapped his ass. He didn't explain anything to her despite being the first visit to his place.

After Wu Qi left, Lin Zhenzhen finally calmed down. Then, she only realized later, wasn't she being cheated?

Didn't they will give it a try first, why did they get a marriage certificate in a muddle-headed way, and she didn't have anything to prepare or put on makeup or change even into a nice dress.

That was a wedding photo!

Hearing her elder sister and Wu Qi got a marriage certificate, Lin Qingqing was also shocked.

"I just asked you what progress you and Wu Qi have, you said it was just holding hands a little. How come you got your marriage license as soon as I left? Elder sister, I am your sister, why are you not honest with me?"

"It's not like that, when you first came here, it was really just holding hands a little."

"So~ what happened after I left?"

Hearing her teasing voice, Lin Zhenzhen scolded. "You bad girl!"

"Don't keep me hanging, so what progress are you now?"

Blushing, Lin Zhenzhen still told her what had happened after Wu Qi came, he hugged and kissed her, then he took her to get a marriage certificate, finally moving all her things into his house.

"So, do you think I was cheated? How can I get a marriage certificate with him so easily?"

Lin Qingqing chuckled. "It seems that Wu Qi can't wait and is very impatient to marry you."

Lin Zhenzhen. "..."

"But now that the marriage certificate has been obtained, it's useless to tangle about it again. It's better to think about how to live in the future." Lin Qingqing added.