53

The following day, Lin Zhenzhen and Wu Qi went to his home. Wu Qi's father was a retired engineer and his mother was an eye care products' developer. Although his family was not very rich and powerful, it was much better than the average family. Wu Qi was an only child, his parents were too busy to take care of him since childhood. He was not disciplined and his family was well-off. As a result, he developed a rebellious character from an early age, but he grew up slowly. Now he was much better than before.

Mother Wu knew that they had already received the marriage certificate, she was so happy that she gave a big red envelope to Lin Zhenzhen as she came to the house for the first time.

After leaving Wu family's house, Wu Qi sent Lin Zhenzhen to the Peace Restaurant. To their surprise, they saw Qin Bailun crouching outside the door.

Seeing Lin Zhenzhen, Qin Bailun hurriedly got up and approached her. After seeing Wu Qi followed her, Qin Bailun frowned.

Seeing him, Lin Zhenzhen's face suddenly became cold. Even without Wu Qi, she didn't want to see Qin Bailun again. Now she was Wu Qi's wife. Seeing this person, she just felt unhappy.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to come to me again?"

Withdrawing his gaze from Wu Qi, Qin Bailun smiled at Lin Zhenzhen. "I want to talk to you alone."

His meaning was so obvious. He hoped that Wu Qi, an irrelevant person, would know his place and stay away.

However, Wu Qi didn't leave. Not only that, he embraced Lin Zhenzhen's waist, saying to her. "Go ahead and leave it to me here."

Lin Zhenzhen also didn't want to talk to Qin Bailun and also didn't want Wu Qi to misunderstand anything, so it was best to leave it to him here.

After Lin Zhenzhen left, Qin Bailun gave Wu Qi a smile yet not a smile. "It seems that after so many years, your habit of harassing Zhenzhen when you have nothing to do has not changed."

Wu Qi's expression didn't change much, but his face was cold all the year round, and there was no expression on his face.

"It was you who harassed her." he gave a simple statement.

Qin Bailun's expression turned cold. "The matter between me and Zhenzhen has nothing to do with you."

His gaze turned gloomy, sweeping his face with a chilly expression. "She is my wife, do you think it has nothing to do with me?"

"Wife?" Qin Bailun sneered, "who are you lying to?"

Wu Qi didn't answer. Taking out the marriage certificate from his bag, he directly showed it to his face. Taking a step back, Qin Bailun frowned, and his gaze fell on the marriage certificate.

It was the marriage certificate of Wu Qi and Lin Zhenzhen, which was also stamped with the Civil Affairs Bureau's seal.

Like being struck by lightning, Qin Bailun looked at Wu Qi and then looked at the marriage certificate.

"Impossible, impossible, Zhenzhen, how could she..."

Putting the marriage certificate away, Wu Qi stretched out his hand and grabbed his neckline to pull him closer, his strength was strong, his cold gaze was firmly fixed on Qin Bailun. He said to him word for word: "If you dare to harass my wife again in the future, I have a thousand ways to make you die ugly."

This man's gaze was cold and terrible, remembering the teenage boy at school before. He was fierce and arrogant, no one dared to provoke him in the school.

Qin Bailun shuddered subconsciously.

"Get lost!" Wu Qi let him go, and yelled at him.

He had no idea whether he was shocked by Wu Qi and Lin Zhenzhen's marriage certificate or frightened by Wu Qi, he departed with a heavy footsteps.