The Stray

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 7

After a while,class later ended and (Y/N) started walking around the hallway alone. He sighed as he waled around until he heard whispering.Curious,(Y/N) decided to see who it was.

(Y/N):"I can hear you. Who's there?"

It was a moment of silence at first until Pyrrha then appears.

(Y/N):"Pyrrha?"

Nora then peeks out from behind.

Nora:"*whispers*Go on!Ask him!"

(Y/N) raised his eyebrow as Pyrrha nervously tried to speak.

Pyrrha:"U-Um...(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Yes,Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha blushed as she then took a deep breath.

Pyrrha:"C-Can y-you..go out w-with me?O-On a d-date?"

(Y/N) puts his hand on his chin in thought as Pyrrha nervously waited for his reply. He then looks at her.

(Y/N):"A date,you say?"

Pyrrha gulped but then (Y/N) smiled and wraps his arm around hers,making her blush.

(Y/N):"I accept."

Pyrrha blushed even more and smiled as the two then walk down the hallway together. She turns to her back to see Nora and Ren giving her thumbs-up. Pyrrha smiled and gave them a thumbs-up as well.

Later,the two walked around the streets of Vale where tons of decoration dedicated to the Vytal Festival were placed everywhere. A sign is then being put up that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

 A sign is then being put up that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant

(Y/N):"Seems like everyone is excited about this upcoming festival."

Pyrrha:"Goodwitch did say that those who participate in the event shall represent all of Vale."

(Y/N):"Hmm,that rather does sound exciting."

Pyrrha smiled as she wraps her arm around (Y/N)'s. He semi-blushed and looked around for a place.

(Y/N):"If there's anywhere you want to go,just tell me okay?"

Pyrrha:"Mhm!"

(Y/N) pats her head,making Pyrrha giggle and blush at the same time.