Ch113 - Car flipping K.

The Physical Education Institute's technique had always been top-notch and their competitive urges were particularly strong too, and their want for victory did not fall short of Kang Shengzhe in the least. This meant that no matter who their opponent was, they would not show any mercy and they would suppress their opponents until the end. Therefore, encountering the Physical Education Institute was equivalent to dropping out no matter what.

Even if the Liberal Arts College was exchanged with anyone else, their faces would become green too.

You Liangxing frowned at that while Liao Su pushed at his hands and pursed his lips. He said: "Having good physiques is not our fault, we just wanted to play with the other children."

You Liangxing: "......" Good going.

You might want to play with others, but do other people want to play with you?

As they were speaking, the footsteps on the court became increasingly hurried. Kang Shengzhe's voice came out fast and his yell was layered with noticeable irritation. "Pass the ball to me!!"

The basketball streaked across the air and Kang Shengzhe jumped up and caught it. His arms pushed up at a high speed and just as the ball left his hands, it was smacked out of the air by a tall figure that had run up.

A loud thud sounded as the ball impacted the ground, going out of bounds.

The referee blew the whistle and the first half of the match ended. You Liangxing looked at the score: five to twenty-eight.

Completely one-sided.

The spectators were all listless. The female spectators from the Liberal Arts College conducted their discussion in whispers. "It didn't go in again." "The Physical Education Institute is too fierce, they're not giving Kang Shengzhe a chance to throw the ball at all, this is already the tenth time." "Mn.... The school seniors have already substituted people twice, but they can't do anything either; this match can't be played at all. The Physical Education Institute's speed is too fast, they couldn't catch up to them even if they tried."

Kang Shengzhe looked like he had been pulled out of water as he was drenched and smoking steam. He did not notice that You Liangxing was standing at the back of the crowd and he was holding his knees, panting nonstop.

Someone asked him, "Are you alright?"

Kang Shengzhe shook his head forcefully but his expression was indiscernible.

After a few more minutes, the match started again. During the latter half of the match, Kang Shengzhe stepped onto the court again.

Even the students from the Physical Education Institute could not help but comment. "Fuck me, that Little Giant is coming here again." "Let him come, we'll just play as we always do."

Disregarding the voices in the background, You Liangxing asked: "How long has he been playing?"

Liao Su thought about it, saying, "Not too long. Just the first half of the match."

To Liao Su, 'the first half of the match' might not mean when it concerned the exertion of physical strength consumption because he exercised and did sports throughout the year. However, for Kang Shengzhe, a person who came from the Liberal Arts College and did not like exercising, that might not be the case.

Furthermore, his opponents came from the Physical Education Institute which meant that the tempo was several times faster than normal. The fact that Kang Shengzhe could endure up until now was already commendable. And looking at how Kang Shengzhe was posturing himself, it was obvious that he intended to personally play the match until the end.