Leugue of Villains vs Liberation Army

Y/n: But before any of that i should introduce myself, since i noticed many unknown people to me.

Y/n: Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Greed. Y/n L/n

Hanabata: Archbishop?!

Spinner: What's he doing here?!

Shigaraki:....of course you just had to show up....

Y/n: Even though i haven't done anything....I recieve such a cold reception? You know, i didn't come here to just kill you all-

Random LA fighter: Get him!!!

A part of the Liberation Army forces tried to attack me, but i used the Authority of Sloth to slam them all into the ground.

Y/n: Unless you interupt me like that again. Simple, right?

*Somewhere in a tower*

Redestro: This is.....a bit unexpected, this could cause trouble.....

Giran:......

*back in the city*

Y/n: Oh right, Hey Twice!

Twice: What do you want?! Yes?

Y/n: I thought you should know this, but Toga is about to die, so you should probably go look for her~

Twice: Wha- What did you do to her Bastard?!

Y/n: Not me~ it was this little army your fighting.

He then ran off.

Dabi: Well, just idling around without killing anyone just ain't my style.

Someone then tried to slam Dabi with ice, but he managed to dodge the attack.

Dabi: Ice.....i've really gotten stronger, now i can tell....Your a strong one, aren't ya?

Geten: The wielder of the blue flames from the Leugue of Villains Dabi, why didn't you use your quirk immeditely?
Is something wrong with your quirk?

Dabi: Hey man, didn't you get the memo? If not, then i'm gonna have to give you a special lesson. Ice melts.

Dabi then used his flames on the ice.

But the ice didn't melt.

Geten: Oh really? It seems you don't know this but, my ability is cryokinesis. I've been training years instead of going to school, don't think you half asked flames can melt my ice!

They then clashed with massive walls of flame and ice.

Compress: Dabi!!! Think about your suroundings!

Suddenly, everyone in the area got seperated.

Y/n: Great, now i have to find them again.....

But as a was about to look for them, i got attacked from the front by a bunch of Liberation Army guys.