d. ragnvindr ❧ wingman

"you are the worst wingman ever"

diluc ragnvindr x readerfluff ❧ very drunk you tries to talk to diluc (feat

fluff very drunk you tries to talk to diluc (feat. kaeya, the worst wingman ever)

.

"My brother has the personality of a goddamn sunsettia— What about him do you even find attractive?" Kaeya questioned, downing another shot of dandelion wine like it's a glass of water. He eyed you carefully as you scoffed at him.

"First, he doesn't have the personality of a sunsettia and second, he's cute and an absolute sweetheart." You replied, rolling your eyes at the Cryo user in front of you. The two of you were sharing a table at Angel's Share after a long day working.

It was Kaeya's turn to roll his eye at you (if he took that eyepatch off—he was probably rolling that one at you too). "Why him and not me?"

You wanted to laugh, "because you're not as cute as your brother."

He gasped loudly, feigning hurt. "How could you (y/n)— I'm hurt."

You chuckled, "I jest— You're cute but Diluc is cuter." Kaeya shook his head in disbelief. "Me? Not as cute as my brother? Inconceivable!"

You rolled your eyes again. "So like are you going to help me or not?" Kaeya chuckled this time, leaning forward and over the wooden table. "Yeah sure, I'll help but you gotta do something for me."

You raised an eyebrow at this. "What?" He smirked and pointed at the long shelves of alcoholic beverages behind Charles. "Buy me another bottle."

You wanted to facepalm. "You goddamn alcoholic." Kaeya scoffed, "I'm not— I just have a special taste for it."

Suddenly, the tavern bell rang as the front door was pushed open. A warm breeze washed in, enveloping everyone in the tavern in a fiery warmth. Everyone's eyes trailed to the door to see the crimson fiery hair of the tavern's owner.

"Speak of the devil— He has been summoned." Kaeya jokes, smirking at you. You shot a glare at the Cryo user, playfully punching him. "Hush," you said before you waved at Charles who nodded at you. "Another bottle please!" He picked another bottle of the fine wine off the shelf and as he was about to leave the counter, Diluc stepped in.

"I'll take it over Charles, thank you." Charles nodded at his boss and went back to attending the other drunkards.

He walked over to you and Kaeya who was (not very subtlety) nudging you. You wanted to smack Kaeya but chose not to and tried to shoot Diluc a smile despite the annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" Diluc asked, glancing at his brother who was swirling the wine in his glass. "Hm? Me? I'm keeping (y/n) company until you show up."

Diluc lifted an eyebrow at him, "is that so?" Kaeya chuckled as Diluc set the bottle on the wooden table. Kaeya quickly snatches it and pours out the wine into his glass, taking a swig.

His crimson eyes trailed to you— sighing at Kaeya's behavior. "Do you need anything else?" He asked you politely.

"Nothing in particular, do you wanna join us and chat for a bit?" You offered, Diluc glanced over at Charles and looked back at you. He suddenly pulled a stool up and sat beside you as Kaeya chugged another glass down.

"I suppose I can." He gave you a small smile. You blushed, coughing awkwardly to break the tension. "Soooo— How have you been?"

Diluc tapped his chin, leaning into the palm of his hand. "Busy... but alright."

"Ah, I see..."

Fuck— this is so awkward, you thought. You shot Kaeya a pleading expression but the Captain was too busy drinking his problems away.

"Have you been well?" He asked, smiling at you. There was a warmth in his words. You inhaled before sighing a bit— taking in a bit of his cologne which smelled of firewood, wine and something light and almost sweet that you couldn't pinpoint.

"A-Ah... Yeah..." You stuttered, the alcohol was probably getting to your head. Everything was a bit blurry and it made you a bit lightheaded.

"Are you okay?" he asked, noticing your dwindling condition. Goddamn it (y/n)— Keep it together. You scolded yourself. You nodded, but unconsciously swayed from side to side.

Diluc noticed and stood up, standing before you and steadying your very tipsy self. You felt his hands touch your shoulders which caused you to tense up. You glanced up, his eyes were full of concern.

"I can take you home if you'd like—"

"Oh my gods— Just fuck already." Kaeya commented drunkenly. He laughed at you and Diluc's red face. you wanted to jump into a hole and never come out— Kaeya was the worst wingman ever.

"Shut up, you drunk."

"Remember to use protection~"