𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

Rules are essential for the better functioning of our community and these rules are expected to be followed by any person who is willing to be a macaron  A

Rules are essential for the better functioning of our community and these rules are expected to be followed by any person who is willing to be a macaron  A.K.A our members. These rules aren't that sweat-breaking ones, so do not fret. 

~  Give a permanent follow to the Community account TheMacaronCommunity and the Founder Scxrlet_Moon on Wattpad. 

~  Give us a shoutout on your message board, and tag us while doing so. 

~ Being respectful to each other regardless of their background. Whoever the person is on the other side, you must respect their choices and opinions.

Discord is mandatory for proper communication between the members and the functioning of the community.
If you do not have Discord, please private chat us for instructions on how to proceed. We will set you up with a point of communication from within the discord.

~ Do fill out the form accurately and formally without any mistakes. Mistakes happen, but make sure to avoid them as much as possible.

Spamming is strictly not entertained

~ After joining, we want you to work with us for a maximum of 4 weeks or a month, actively. We do not support slacking off and wish to have an active set of healthy members.

~ Our community is peace-loving and would love to keep it the same way throughout. It is possible only with the active cooperation of the members too.

~ One who is not cooperative can be terminated from the community according to our guidelines. Be a great member and avoid walking on thin ice. 

~ We strictly abide by the Wattpad guidelines and would want the members to do the same. One who does not will be terminated from the community according to our guidelines after proper confirmation.
If you had done it without knowing, we can help you understand. If not, enjoy walking on thin ice.

 Add this book to your Private reading list.

Follow all the rules listed above. Yes, it is a rule.

~ Password: Bonjour

If you have any doubts regarding the rules, you may ask them right here →

Just keep in mind all the rules and you'll find yourself in between the best people. We are excited and glad to have you join us. Good luck and have fun, macarons!

Let's hop on to the next chapter without much delay.