{NSFW} Stormy Night - Mista x Reader

Requested by @Mlmmdlmmm123

Warnings: Woah, another lemon? Wacky. Feel free to skip if you don't like those!

~~~~~~

Mista pulled back the curtains just enough to take a peak outside. God, it sure was coming down out there. The rain came down in sheets, heavy and fast. It was a downpour that showed no signs of stopping. A flash of bright light indicated lightning off in the distance, followed a few seconds later by a clap of thunder.

He readjusted the curtain back to its original position and stepped away from the window. The sound of the rain on the roof was annoying and the loud thunder was even more so. He knew he'd have a hard time getting to sleep tonight.

Though it would be troublesome, Mista knew he needed his rest. He went into his bathroom and brushed his teeth, humming some tune to distract himself from the rhythmic rain falling outside. He finished quickly and turned out the light of the bathroom.

Just as he was about to get into bed, he was startled by a knock on the door.

"Who on Earth could that be this late? And who would be out in a storm like this?" Mista grumbled angrily as he stomped to the door.

When he opened it, you stood before him, soaked on his front porch. You were completely drenched from head to toe, your hair wet and flat on your head. Your arms were wrapped around your body to shield yourself from the cold, though it hardly helped.

"Thank goodness you answered," you said with a smile.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here? You're soaking wet!" Mista complained, quickly pulling you inside to get you out of the rain.

"I was out for a walk when it started raining. It was just drizzling at first, so I thought I would be okay. But then it started pouring and your house was only a couple blocks away," you explained sheepishly.

Mista let out a sigh. He knew you were a typically clumsy gang member, so he shouldn't have been too surprised that you got caught in the rain. Even though it wasn't your fault, he couldn't help his slight annoyance as your clothes and hair dripped water onto his floor.

Though, you being completely drenched wasn't entirely a bad thing. The water had made your shirt see-through, giving him a perfect view of your bright blue bra. He had to shake his head to clear his mind of lewd thoughts before he spoke again.

"I'll get you something dry to change into. You can wait out the storm here," Mista said as he closed the door.

"Thank you so much," you replied. You did your best not to move to avoid getting water in too many places and watched him walk up the stairs.

He returned a moment later and tossed you a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants. You made sure to catch and hold them away from your body to avoid getting those wet, too.

"The bathroom is just over there," Mista said with a jab of his thumb over his shoulder.

"Thank you so much," you said again. Mista chuckled at how thankful you seemed to be and watched you walk down the hall.

The bathroom wasn't hard to find. Once inside, you stripped off your wet clothes quickly, leaving on your bra and underwear. You pulled the tee shirt over your head, immediately noticing that it was way too big for you. It hung loosely on you like a dress and you giggled at how ridiculous you looked in the mirror.

You pulled the sweatpants on shortly thereafter, though, almost as soon as you had pulled them up, they fell back down around your ankles. They were way too big for you, in the same way the shirt was. You laughed when they fell and, knowing it would be futile to try again, you simply stepped out of them and picked them up. The shirt covered what was important, anyway...