Chapter eighty six

TW: Puke, small sex joke, blink and you'll miss it

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, I have a son, you know" she chuckled, "I trust his friends to make sure he takes care of himself, but...you know... they're teenagers"

Cecelia whined, "but Luciaaaaaa!"

"It was so nice to meet you, and who knows, maybe next time you could visit me?"

Cecelia lit up, "yay!"

Lucia smiled, "well, I must get going. Who's driving me to the airport?"

"Are you sure you want to take such an..early flight, in this stage of your pregnancy especially?" Amelia asked, getting into the car to drive her sister. Julia came too.

"What? Oh, no, are you worried about something happening to the child if I fall asleep on the airplane? You know, I don't think it'll affect my child that much if I pop my ears-"

"No! We mean Morning sickness!" Julia told her.

"Morning sickness? I've never dealt with that before...but there's always a first time for everything..oh my goodness, what if I puke on the plane?!? Wow, that'll be a story to tell my kid one day, I puked on the person next to me's lap during the second month of pregnancy- wait when is my kid even being born?!? Okay, I got pregnant in like, august, so my kid should be born in June? Thank god their birthday is in the summer-"

"Lucia calm down, you're stressing out too much!" Julia chuckled.

"Well i'm sorry okay?!" She told them, beginning to cry as her voice cracked.

"Oh my god, you have mood swings?"

"I can't control it! Oh, no what if I accidentally lash out at Virgil?"

"This is going to be a long car ride" Julia sighed.

But it wasn't long enough. After She calmed down, they began talking and talking and talking. They were having oodles of fun.

Lucia almost didn't want to go, but she knew she had to. She bid her emotional goodbyes and she was on her way, blowing kisses back to her sisters every few seconds until they were out of sight..

————————————————————

After getting herself situated and the plane took off, the first hour went off without a hitch.

But then...she felt it. And she gasped.

She held her stomach and gagged.

"Oh god-" someone next to her began.

She started upchucking into her mask, and everyone within close proximity of her started screaming. A flight attendant came out and gave her a look of sympathy, telling her that it happens all the time, but that didn't ease the embarrassment.

"You are a bad child, you know that?" She told her stomach, earning a few chuckles of sympathy from mothers nearby.

————————————————————

"Why do you want them?" Reagan asked, "I mean, don't get me wrong, I've eaten a newborn baby before-my newborn baby, and I just explained that she was eaten up by the neighbor's dog, I got a lot of money out of that- but why do you want to torture your family like this?"

"I was raised hard, so I've gotta act hard" he said gruffly.

"Kinky-" Reagan began, ruining the moment.

He sighed, punching her shoulder lightly.

"You know, I don't have to get them right away, I could always target...other people" he smirked.

"Ooooh~ you're going to make more of a name for yourself and then do it? That'll put fear in their hearts."

"Yeah, if they hear i've been killing again..they'll know i'm out of prison and be paranoid! I like how you think" Andrew told her.

She smirked.

————————————————————

"Mom!" Virgil screamed from the top of his lungs as he ran to the front door and hugged her like a five year old who hasn't seen their mother in an hour.

"Virgil!" She yelled, accepting the hug gratefully.

"Wow Virgil, it's not like we were in the middle of something or anything" Janus rolled his eyes.

"Hey he misses his mommy let them hug" Remus smirked.

"You were gone for like a month mom, how could you leave me like this?!"

"I got a little over excited at the prospect of seeing my family" she chuckled.

"Well i'm your son, I take priority" he joked.

"Yes, I suppose you do" she smiled.

They walked back over to Remus and Janus but not before Lucia looked at the couch and saw a white substance on it.

"....you didn't" she said in surprise.

"What? Oh-It's not what it looks like-"

"It's whipped cream calm down Lucia" Janus smirked.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" She asked in amusement.

"Well..."

————————————————————

-flashback-

"JESUS CHRIST MY HAIR!" Janus screamed, touching it.

Whipped cream.

He turned around to find the culprit.

"Remus! Why am I not surprised?" He sighed.

"WHIPPED CREAM WAR BITC-"

"HEY REMUS I FOUND THE COOL WHIP-"

"WE DON'T NEED THAT WE HAVE WHIPPED CREAM!"

"IT's NOT THE SAME!"

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?"

"The difference is that you both have noses that aren't broken, but I can change that real quick if you two don't shut up!"

Janus got out a whipped cream container and threw it at Remus' head.

"Just kidding!" He smirked and ran away.

"oh yOU ARE GOING DOWN-"

———————————————————-

"Wow" Lucia smiled, "sounds like you had some fun"

"Oh yeah, lots" they said in unison.

"Well-it was fine until SOMEONE...shoved whipped cream in Virgil's mouth, which caused him to run to the bathroom and purge, have a panic attack and pass out" Janus said, giving Remus a side glare.

"THE WAY YOU JUST CALLED ME OUT, I-" Virgil began, being interrupted by a hug from his mother.