𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ FIONA, WHEN YOU KICK DEBBIE OUT CAN I HAVE HER ROOM? ❜

FIONA, WHEN YOU KICK DEBBIE OUT CAN I HAVE HER ROOM?

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE WOKE UP TO ONE of fiona's tinder dates leaving.

     the girl got up and stretched out her arms. she cracked her knuckles, her back, and then her neck before she got up off the couch.

     'fiona, when you kick debbie out can i have her room?'

     'gonna have to up you and jazzy's rent.' she frowned, watching as jasmine, who was already in the kitchen, walked over to give me a hug. 'i mean, if you stop spending all your money on clothes, sure.'

     lizzie shook her head, hugging her little sister tightly. 'put some pants on before the boy's come down.' fiona commanded.

     'no,' the younger girl told her, swiping her bright blonde hair over her shoulder and grabbing cereal off the fridge.

     fiona rolled her eyes, throwing her clothes in the washer and starting it, before it started to make weird noises and stopped.

     the woman walked back over and pressed the button again. same thing happened.

     'shit.'

     'uh-oh.' liam said.

     'monster noises!' jasmine exclaimed, forming her hands into claws. 'grr!'

     fiona kicked the washer, it made a final sound before stopping. ian peaked his head out from the stairwell visibly confused, 'what was that noise?'

     'i think it was the sound of the washer dying.' fiona sighed.

     'fiona broke it.' liam informed ian, walking to the table with his juice

     elizabeth grabbed a bowl and poured cereal for jazzy. 'you want milk in your cereal, monkey?'

     'yes, grr!'

     man, kids are weird as fuck. the teen girl said to herself, shaking her head distastefully and opening the fridge to grab the milk.

     'i got to get some loads in before i have to go to work.' fiona said frustratedly.

     ian passed by me, suggesting to fi, 'just call v, you can use her washer.'