chapter 6

Loki then let go of my cheeks and said.

Loki: *sighs* I was going to tell a few people anyway come on back and I want details on how you all did on your expedition.

Bell: ok good luck I'll see ya.

As they left I then ran back out towards the dungeon I wanted that skill book.

Time skip.

I was currently resting after killing a lot more goblins I then saw.

Goblins slain 45/100

But after I killed a few more kobolds I see.

Quest kill 100 kobolds.

Rewards: 500 exp/$250/1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and smirked to myself as I got up I saw a bunch more goblins along with a bunch of kobolds I saw 8 goblins and 5 kobolds I smirked to myself and got my knife ready they charged at me I just lefted my right hand and used.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

I sent it at them causing 2 goblins to get killed instantly but the rest was sent either to the ground or to the wall the kobolds quickly recovered and came at me which I thought would happen I then ran at them I ducked under one as it went over my head I stabbed my knife in to it causing it to turn to dust after I did so I jumped in to the air I twisted around and slammed my knife in to another one turning it to dust I then caught one by the throat slamming it in to the ground I then stabbed it with my knife it turns to dust I then got bite on my shoulder by one I ripped it off me causing me to tear my shirt up a bit but I won't be killed I won't die I'll give all I got and then some my goddess gave me her blessing and I won't waste it that I promise I then see.

-20 HP!

I ran at it and kicked it in to a sharp rock killing it I then stabbed the last one killing it I then got shot in my side by a arrow I turned to see the goblins one with a bow and a few arrows I then ran at them as I see.

-5 HP!

I dodged all of there attacks and sliced one in half and I then jumped up in to the air and used as I got directly above them.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

Since I wasn't on the ground the force sent me in to the ceiling as I hit I see.

-5 HP!

As I hit the ground I quickly got back up and I see that I killed them all I then saw this.

Goblins slain 53/100.

Kobolds slain 20/100.

I saw I had a arrow still in my side I broke half of it off and put it in my mouth and I grit my teeth on it as I grabbed the other half of the arrow still in my side and yanked it out I grunted in pain and I see.

-10 HP!

I then sat down and took out a small bottle of water I put some on my hands and went to the wound on my side from the arrow as I slowly put water on it I saw it close and it didn't even leave a scar.

Bell:(well that will come in handy.)

After a few minutes I was back at full health I got up and as I do I decided to go and get something to eat or maybe check out the town some more.

Time skip.

I made it to a shop that sold a bunch of stuff that would be helpful in the dungeon I saw this thing and the clerk said.