27. Abditory

𝓐𝓫𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂✦❘༻༺❘✦

𝓐𝓫𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂
✦❘༻༺❘✦

𝓐𝓫𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂✦❘༻༺❘✦

"Mina!"

"Mina! Come on!"

Mina turned around sharply. Her face wearing a frown and her lips pouted lightly.

"Why don't you go to hospital with her. May be she needs you there," she said. "Oppa," she pressed the word drawing a wince out of Jungkook.

"Are you jealous? Oh my god," Jungkook rolled his head, placing hands on his hips. Mina sat down on the bench crossing her arms. She looked away when Jungkook sat opposite to her.

"Mina?" Jungkook made a puppy face. Mina couldn't resist his sad face. She looked at him with a puppy face too.

"You know you are the only one for me," he said rested his hand under on his chin. Mina turned away, her cheeks glowing pink.

"Time for practice," she said rising from the seat. He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her. Mina tripped and fell straight into Jungkook's lap. She froze. He put arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder.

"I don't want to go to practice now," he said, resting his head in a way that he can see her. Jungkook chuckled when he noticed that Mina's ears have become red.

"Jungkook..."

Mina turned in his lap now facing him. He leaned in and pressed a quick peck on her lips. Mina's eyes widened and she quickly buried her head into Jungkook's shoulder. Her hands pressing into his biceps. Jungkook chuckled.

"Feel better?"

Mina nodded, her head still buried into his shoulder.

"Come on, why are you shy?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey love birds! Can you guys take this inside?" Jimin's voice came out.

"Oh no," Mina whispered. She quickly got up and ran off outside the room. Jungkook sighed.

"Do you know anything about privacy?" he asked glaring at Jimin.

"What the hell do you mean by privacy? You are sitting in the whole ass practice room. There are other rooms to get privacy," Jimin said grinning.