36. Euphoria

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He fricking slapped me! When he did that, I was like...was this even part of the plan? He slapped me! Me, Jeon Jungkook! I need to kill him now! I walked and then started to run. I could feel Leishi following me, probably wanting to see the drama between us. I already sent a message to Taehyung to be prepared. But if he slaps me again, I will spank him!

I ran and ran and finally reached the playground. I saw him sitting on a bench and he was...crying. He was hugging his knees and his head was buried in his arms. How does he even cry? Never mind. Here we go. Time to act out a perfect drama between two lovers...fake lovers.

*******

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was sitting peacefully, waiting for Jungkook to arrive and he did. He looked at me with a sorrowful face and every part of me was begging me to not laugh. I was pretty good at faking tears. I looked straight into his eyes with my teary eyes and looked away. That's what I saw in a drama. 

He came up to me and knelt in front of me. What is he going to do? Kiss my foot? Oh, that would be wonderful. All Hail, King Taehyung...

"Taehyung," he called my name in that sweet and soft voice. I could feel my heart flipping multiple times. Oy, heart! He is not the one I love!

"Taehyung. It is not what you think. Please, don't be angry with me," he cupped my cheeks with his hands and I could feel my ears getting hot. Why is he doing this? Oh, Leishi was here, right? Completely forgot about her.

"Taehyung...would you please look at me?" he begged me and I slowly turned my face towards him. He was all worried and sad and that literally broke my heart. He looked like a cute puppy who missed his master's love a lot. Aww! Fangirling time.

"You don't love me, do you?" I sobbed and he wiped the tears which were slowly making its way down my cheek. His fingers were warm and soft and it sent goosebumps all over my body. One touch and so much happens to my body. 

"I do love you, my cute bear," he said and I was mentally puking at his cheesy sentence. Love you? Cute bear? Give me a break! "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. With you and you only."

"Then...what was that I saw? With her?" I asked and he sighed.

"She purposefully tripped on me and she did that to make you jealous, my love," he said and slowly brought my face closer to his, "She wanted to break our relationship. That's why she did that."

"Really?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded. Oh my god! I didn't know that. Sheesh! That was what every drama has...a person who wants to break the two lovers relationship. One day, I am pretty sure that my life will be written in a book and later, turned into a drama.

"I love you, Taehyung," he said and he kissed my forehead. Okay...he said those words and now I am wondering...was this actually an act? I could feel someone glaring daggers at me and I mentally sighed. Nope, it is truly an act. Ugh! My forehead contains Jungkook's bacteria!

"I love you too, Jungkook," I  fake smiled and he connected our foreheads together and smiled. I could sense a million eyes staring at us and I sighed. Fan girls.

"Will you always love me?" I whispered to him and he nodded.

"Always babe." Please don't say that word. It makes me want to puke more. I need a paper bag now. 

I could feel a dark aura nearby and I smirked to myself. I looked at Jungkook and he was also thinking the same thing. She was near us now.

That means...more lovey-dovey. Eww!